Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a friend of the devil?

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★
Zeus/Deus created femaels to punish men for benefiting from the fire stolen from the false Gods. Femaels are wicked creatures that seduce, captivate, torment and enslave men, siphoning off their life energy and limiting their potential. That means men were originally on the side of the Devil. His name was Prometheus. He was a friend of mankind. In fact, he's not even evil or a devil at all, he's merely been labeled as such. The real devils are the so called "good" Gods.

Religions that are slaves to the false God / Gods:

- Hinduism
- Jainism
- Judaism
- Islam
- Christianity
- Mormonism
- Bahai
- Atheism™
- Wokism

Religions that are friends of the Devil:

- Zoroastrianism
- Mithraism
- Hermeticism
- Gnosticism
- Buddhism
- Taoism
- Shintoism
- Freemasonry
- Esoteric Hitlerism
- Blackpillism

Not a believer, but I hade god for creating this bullshit world. fucking retard.

Jump to new Ignore Watch

[IMG alt="Suigin Trismegistus"]https://data.incels.is/avatars/l/67/67011.jpg?1723901378[/IMG]

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel

★★

Joined Aug 17, 2024 Posts 699

I am a friend of the feelsdevil :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
To answer your question, no, the devil and his ilk are my enemies.

Not a believer, but I hade god for creating this bullshit world. fucking retard.
Which makes Lucifer somewhat based given that he rebelled against God.

sounds like fairy tales

Hail satan all day

Zeus/Deus created femaels to punish men for benefiting from the fire stolen from the false Gods. Femaels are wicked creatures that seduce, captivate, torment and enslave men, siphoning off their life energy and limiting their potential. That means men were originally on the side of the Devil. His name was Prometheus. He was a friend of mankind. In fact, he's not even evil or a devil at all, he's merely been labeled as such. The real devils are the so called "good" Gods.

Religions that are slaves to the false God / Gods:

- Hinduism
- Jainism
- Judaism
- Islam
- Christianity
- Mormonism
- Bahai
- Atheism™
- Wokism

Religions that are friends of the Devil:

- Zoroastrianism
- Mithraism
- Hermeticism
- Gnosticism
- Buddhism
- Taoism
- Shintoism
- Freemasonry
- Esoteric Hitlerism
- Blackpillism
If you are not born again and saved by Jesus Christ ,you are serving Satan whether or not you know it!!

yea the devil is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back