Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a doorslamcel

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Do you slam doors?

I slam doors all the time.

Yes I slam doors until their hinges break

used to sometimes at school in a rage, not at home though

My neighbour slams doors and it's driving me crazy.

My neighbour slams doors and it's driving me crazy.
I do it to piss my neighbors off because the fuckers put wooden floors and i can hear everything. So I do a lot of shit to piss them off.

The fuckers tried retaliating by banging on the floor/ceiling but i quickly beat them into submission. They didn't realise they were dealing with a NEET but soon found out when their precious wagecuck sleep was being broken by my broomstick banging

I do it to piss my neighbors off because the fuckers put wooden floors and i can hear everything. So I do a lot of shit to piss them off.

The fuckers tried retaliating by banging on the floor/ceiling but i quickly beat them into submission. They didn't realise they were dealing with a NEET but soon found out when their precious wagecuck sleep was being broken by my broomstick banging
Ok but what I deserve this misery for. I wake up several times every night. I literally make zero noise (I don't even leave my place tbh).

Ok but what I deserve this misery for. I wake up several times every night. I literally make zero noise (I don't even leave my place tbh).
I'm sorry to hear that. I also get woken on weekends by cocksuckers.

Get earplugs.

If the noise is still too much and you're a backsleeper you can complement them with noise cancelling headphones and play white noise/fan sounds or whatever

If you're a side sleeper you could try those tiny headphones they make for sleep.

No, I get triggered when someone slams a door.

I'm sorry to hear that. I also get woken on weekends by cocksuckers.

Get earplugs.

If the noise is still too much and you're a backsleeper you can complement them with noise cancelling headphones and play white noise/fan sounds or whatever

If you're a side sleeper you could try those tiny headphones they make for sleep.
I have industrial ear protectors and I put my phone's noise maker on max volume. It works great for high-pitched noises but not for loud slams.
IMG 20200702 195642844

Pic related in case you think I'm bullshitting.

my door handle literally falls off if you apply any amount of force to it so I cannot slam my door

I have industrial ear protectors and I put my phone's noise maker on max volume. It works great for high-pitched noises but not for loud slams.
View attachment 284611
Pic related in case you think I'm bullshitting.
Ear muffs aren't as effective as foam earplugs

Earplugs are the opposite. Shit at high pitched noises. Great at blocking low ones. I don't really hear my neighbors slamming when i wear foam earplugs (which is every night).
massive coipe you shut doors as well come one
Not until the hinges break.

Ear muffs aren't as effective as foam earplugs

Earplugs are the opposite. Shit at high pitched noises. Great at blocking low ones. I don't really hear my neighbors slamming when i wear foam earplugs (which is every night).

I wasn't aware ngl. Maybe I'll reconsider then.