Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you a democrat or republican?

who are you?

• republican

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • democrat

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
L

lost_boys

Greycel
Who are you? And why? #elections

not american but neither anyway because both hate me

They're both puppets of the Jews

Republican, I would say, because Donald Trump made me laugh in my most difficult times by shit-talking women in extremely unexpected situations. He just doesn't give a shit and talks shit to women, and gave us gems like "There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever..." and I think we need more politicians like him. So, more like a Trumper than a Republican, I would say.

Does it scare you to have a female president? Do you think she would destroy the country? the female push

Both parties are controlled by kikes

Republican. Trump helps the economy at least and is a strong leader who is respected. A woman, especially a sheboon leading this country is a disaster waiting to happen

No politics for your face and height, vote whoever caters to your LDAR lifestyle

Does it scare you to have a female president? Do you think she would destroy the country? the female push
Are you asking me? If so, no, it doesn't scare me. It makes me feel disgusted. Even thinking about the next day of an election that was won by camelface and thinking her talking about "breaking glass ceilings" and all that nonsense makes me feel so disgusted. Even the fact that she is a woman is a reason for me to vote against her, because there are millions of people who will vote for her because she is a woman. If what I'm doing is sexism, then what they're doing is reverse sexism, and they're the same things. But I will vote Trump because I simply love him.

Normfag trait: you follow politics

I'm not american, so neither. Probably would vote democrat though, but it would depend on the exact topics discussed.