Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a cuck??? test

I hate vegans, especially those who consider themselves superior morally for doing that, like any sjw.
Yes man, i really dont like killing animals but im just eating them rn, not dircetly killing them.
I don't really see the difference between eating and killing an animal. But either way, even if you stopped eating animal products, your existence would still be dependent upon the suffering of others. Vegans generally hold some aspects of the same ethical theory as myself(at least the males anyway), but they don't take the reasoning far enough to be rational or consistent. While I understand them, I feel that most of them are largely missing the point, and they take a too self-congratulatory view on their own lifestyle.

The core problem is that existence itself is immoral, sure you can do things to potentially reduce the harm, but in the end you still have to face reality. That by continuing to to exist, by consuming energy to sustain yourself, you're doing harm to both other people, as well as to animals. Now granted, nobody chooses to be born, and we all have extremely strong self preservation instincts, so I don't really think it's reasonable to expect the vast majority to do anything about this themselves. Regardless, the same issue remains.

Perhaps then, the question is whether or not we're committing an offense against others by continuing to exist. I'd personally say not, as it's unrealistic to expect most of us to will ourselves out of a predicament that we didn't choose, and since I don't see any evidence of free will, I don't see how humans could hold ultimate culpability anyway. If I could, I'd revenge myself against nature and it's puppeteer for having forced me into this abhorrent existence.

Last edited:
I used to like harry Potter tbh :forcedsmile: but that's about it.

I kinda like it as well still until today because it is part of my childhood. By the way, there are some good YTPs about Harry Potter.

pretty accurate

guys mad about weed and veganism, maybe you are "going your own way" in doing those things and aren't a cuck

but the establishment is definitely promoting both of them, especially to males, in order to placate them and turn them into docile little consumer units that save the earth and don't look at women
Youtube poops are lifefuel ngl.
i only liked one form like 2005 about Dr Rabbit (the toothpaste mascot) and it's gone forever or at least i never found it :feels:
fucking palmolive doing copyright infringements to get videos off youtube all the way back then

None, I'm not a cuck

Does it count if you watched/read harry potter as a kid

Thankfully none of them fit me