Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a consoomer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I never spend money on anything other than necessary things such as rent, food and bills. My headphones broke a week ago, i just bought 1 eur earphones and it works fine.

depends on your definition of it

To some extent. I hate being pondered to, and I'm conscious of what I consoom. I buy vidya when it's on sale, and I give Games Workshop my money for Warhammer, but that's about it.

To some extent. I hate being pondered to, and I'm conscious of what I consoom. I buy vidya when it's on sale, and I give Games Workshop my money for Warhammer, but that's about it.
Not judging you or anybody, we only live once. Are you a consolecel by the way?

Not judging you or anybody, we only live once. Are you a consolecel by the way or pc?
I'm a consolecel. Used to be a PCmasterrace but it got too expensive over time. It's easier to buy a $500 console once every 5 years and get used games.

Food, Coffee, Cigars, Water, Electricity, Internet

Clothes occasionally.

All else feel unnecessary

Food, Coffee, Cigars, Water, Electricity, Internet

Clothes occasionally.

All else feel unnecessary
Oh yeah. I forgot about Cigars. Arturo Fuentes has a lot of my money ngl.

I never spend money on anything other than necessary things such as rent, food and bills. My headphones broke a week ago, i just bought 1 eur earphones and it works fine.
I used to save every penny, but with the rumors of the Great Reset and all assets being forced into forfeiture, I've been moving money around into things like gold/silver/crypto/wherever I can hide it.

I used to save every penny, but with the rumors of the Great Reset and all assets being forced into forfeiture, I've been moving money around into things like gold/silver/crypto/wherever I can hide it.
Are you a richcel? I only have money in cash and bank.

Yes, might as well fill my life with plastic crap since I can't have a wife or kids or a normal life. It's the closest to happiness I can get.

Yes, might as well fill my life with plastic crap since I can't have a wife or kids or a normal life. It's the closest to happiness I can get.
What exactly? Is it tech products or toy collections? If it makes you happy it is all good. I am not judging either way.

What exactly? Is it tech products or toy collections? If it makes you happy it is all good. I am not judging either way.
I have a big collection of old video games and plastic anime statues. Also i pay for manga instead of reading it on scanlation sites because i like seeing a bunch of books on my bookshelf.

I have a big collection of old video games and plastic anime statues. Also i pay for manga instead of reading it on scanlation sites because i like seeing a bunch of books on my bookshelf.
Cool.

I like buying inexpensive copes from time to time for the dopamine.

What are those?
Sometimes just random stuff, sometimes electronic components like ICs and such because that's my hobby. Good thing about that is with like 5$ you can buy a lot of those things and get a ton of dopamine.
If I had the money I would buy gigacopes like a 3D printer or drones but it has become gigaexpensive where I live.

I used to be when I was still able to work (before this meme pandemic)

Yes, I am a consoomer. Although I have ran out of space so I can’t buy anything anymore and I have already bought many things I have wanted.

I bought a bunch of junk, but it didn't solve my depression, so I stopped

I like to think I'm not.

No, anti-consoomer, I buy cheap shit but not cheap chink shit. Like I'll buy basic but okay quality stuff.

t-shirts? 3 for £20 from like NEXT or h&m.
broke my phone so i can't podcast or musicmaxx on nightwalks? £100 android

I would say in the last year and a half I've been practically living a minimalist lifestyle, but largely out of financial necessity. Still, after doing it for this long and able to save large sums of money without buying a bunch of useless crap I might just keep my life like this because I like having money and large sums of it always at my disposal. I live alone, have no family, virtually no social life, no real friends, and obviously no cunt hair in my life, so living a minimalist lifestyle is just easy at this point.

I practically feel like my home has become a monastery where I'm a solitary hermit at this point in my life. In general I'm a misanthrope where I don't like most other people anyways.

Last edited:
I would say in the last year and a half I've been practically living a minimalist lifestyle, but largely out of financial necessity. Still, after doing it for this long and able to save large sums of money without buying a bunch of useless crap I might just keep my life like this because I like having money and large sums of it always at my disposal. I live alone, have no family, virtually no social life, no real friends, and obviously no cunt hair in my life, so living a minimalist lifestyle is just easy at this point.

I practically feel like my home has become a monastery where I'm a solitary hermit at this point in my life. In general I'm a misanthrope where I don't like most other people anyways.
Sounds cool. How much have you saved? Like can you buy a house or a plot of land without any credit?

Sounds cool. How much have you saved? Like can you buy a house or a plot of land without any credit?
Well, I don't make that much money as a wagie to begin with, but I can say somewhere in the thousands range and just leave it at that.

House or plot of land? I wish, no, nowhere near that.

Well, I don't make that much money as a wagie to begin with, but I can say somewhere in the thousands range and just leave it at that.

House or plot of land? I wish, no, nowhere near that.
Still pretty cool, all my wage money is going to student loan, and still a significant amount of the loan would be outstanding.

Still pretty cool, all my wage money is going to student loan, and still a significant amount of the loan would be outstanding.
I'm not even worried about debt, soon money inside the United States will become worthless anyways with the printing of money and hyperinflation. I'm just waiting for this bullshit nation to finally die from all the years of its own accumulated collective insanity.

Shouldn't be much longer as we're running four trillion dollar deficits per year now the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Not really, only gave money away for some hentai magazines, some books about interesting topics, some zoo/aquarium tickets and stuff that is necessary to keep living. I don't care about my clothing/etc. and choose to keep stuff until it is irreversibly broken.

Also have no really expensive hobbies: I like hiking, animal watching and plants. No need for excessive consumption there. I also don't play video games.

As a child I liked to consoom LEGO/Yu-Gi-Oh however, when stuff broke down (like computers) I often hid it over months before my parents discovered it even when this meant no Internet/no video games/etc., I just didn't want anyone to know that something wasn't alright.

Not really, only gave money away for some hentai magazines, some books about interesting topics, some zoo/aquarium tickets and stuff that is necessary to keep living. I don't care about my clothing/etc. and choose to keep stuff until it is irreversibly broken.

Also have no really expensive hobbies: I like hiking, animal watching and plants. No need for excessive consumption there. I also don't play video games.

As a child I liked to consoom LEGO/Yu-Gi-Oh however, when stuff broke down (like computers) I often hid it over months before my parents discovered it even when this meant no Internet/no video games/etc., I just didn't want anyone to know that something wasn't alright.
I don't know what has transpired in the last year, but I went from playing video games everyday to now like once a week if that at all, I've become bored of video games, maybe it's an age thing, I don't know.

Anymore I just read, listen to music, and watch the occasional movie.

I'm definitely going to start collecting books once again and I'm thinking about getting into jogging along with weight lifting come warmer weather. Thinking about buying a bicycle too. As for outdoor activities planned I'm thinking some hiking and fishing when warmer weather comes out as well.

But yeah, I've become burned out on vidya games anymore.

I don't what has transpired in the last year, but I went from playing video games everyday to now like once a week if that at all, I've become bored of video games, maybe it's age thing, I don't know.

Anymore I just read, listen to music, and watch the occasional movie.

I'm definitely going to start collecting books once again and I'm thinking about getting into jogging along with weight lifting come warmer weather. Thinking about buying a bicycle too. As for outdoor activities planned I'm thinking some hiking and fishing when warmer weather comes out as well.

But yeah, I've become burned out on vidya games anymore.
Same tbh, only played WoW for two weeks before quitting it again, other games I install and then disinstall a few minutes later, have a burnout in that regard. Hope you enjoy your bicycle, I also loved cycling in the summer. A very good cope indeed.

Same tbh, only played WoW for two weeks before quitting it again, other games I install and then disinstall a few minutes later, have a burnout in that regard. Hope you enjoy your bicycle, I also loved cycling in the summer. A very good cope indeed.
I guess this is what it's like becoming old, right? *Laughs*