Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a clean or messy?

?

• Total voters
I vary from two states of insanely messy and insanely tidy

Zabbaleencels on suicidewatch

Im neurotic about being clean myself, but my surroundings not so. Throw trash on the floor, vaccum clean once a year, haven't changed bed sheets in more than half a year, never clean a toilet nor dishes etc..:feelspuke:

Im neurotic about being clean myself, but my surroundings not so. Throw trash on the floor, vaccum clean once a year, haven't changed bed sheets in more than half a year, never clean a toilet etc..:feelspuke:
I'm weird about my body being clean as well, probably since it has to do with how others perceive you and I used to be dirty all the time.

I'm weird about my body being clean as well, probably since it has to do with how others perceive you and I used to be dirty all the time.
I quite don't care about ppl, but stinky ones are horrible. I actually have washing ocd, which is very mild now.

I quite don't care about ppl, but stinky ones are horrible. I actually have washing ocd, which is very mild now.
"But stinky ones are horrible" :cryfeels:

I shower a lot now at least and brush my teeth a lot

I meant horribly stinky ones, giving of putrid sweat smell and shit or worse, not normal thing, everyone can stink a little, that is acceptable.