Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a clean or messy?

?

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Are you clean or messy? I am pretty unneat/messy tbh. My room is covered in clothes and stuff most of the time though I clean once in awhile.

I like to clean my room every so often before it gets out of hand

A little bit messy

Messy, but not too bad.

thats good, I try to but I usually let it get too messy for too long before hand.
living in filthy town messes with your head i think, at least that's how I feel

My room is always messy and i'm too lazy to bother.

living in filthy town messes with your head i think, at least that's how I feel
I agree with that. thats mostly why I clean my room since I think its healthier mentally to not live in a super disorganized messy room.
My room is always messy and i'm too lazy to bother.
I am usually too lazy to bother but I will randomly get motivated to clean parts of it at a time. I have been somewhat better at it recently but not by much.

I like to keep my room clean tbh

Clean. I want to have my room as minimalist as possible.

I like to clean and organise, yet I still fuck up my schedules and forget events/doctors appointments/interviews all the fucking time

Room is clean at the moment

I clean my room once a month or when it gets unbearable.

I clean once a week, sometimes twice no more

I keep things organized but I don't really vacuum or dust things off.

• clean but not neurotic about it

Messy, if it wasn't for my mother i would literally live among garbage ngl

My dick not inside cunt of pretty thot

When it comes to physical stuff I'm a clean freak.

When it comes to mental stuff my brain is all over the place

i'm pretty clean. i rarely clean up though because i always put things back from where i took them so the room never gets messy.

If your room is filthy I want to see
I can't let my room get that bad, even when I smoked in my bed it was still clean

I have posted pics of my room
full

Used to live in a house full of rotting foods, fungus and flies everywhere. Could barely see the floor. I wore a tshirt around the my nose against the stench. I just lurked old wizardchan all day and I didnt bother to walk to my bedroom if I got tired I just slept on a fatboy near the PC. Now my room is a total mess but nit disgusting.

I'm lazy and unorganized af. Combine those 2 and my room turns into a literal amazonian jungle.

I'm lazy and unorganized af. Combine those 2 and my room turns into a literal amazonian jungle.
lol same. My room recently has been decent (relatively, most would still describe it as extremely messy) but sometimes my room looks horrible.

Depends on how depressed I am, it comes and goes

Sometimes I will keep my place completely spotless for a few months, then I become extremely suicidal and everything goes to shit, then I crawl out of the hole somehow and go back to keeping things clean, rinse and repeat

Depends on how depressed I am
same, though 99% of the time its messy. I do clean my room sometimes when I am in a good place.

I tend to clean from time to time. But I am very lazy. sometimes im too lazy to even drink or eat anything for days or even piss, I started to just hold it in for as long as I can

I tend to clean from time to time. But I am very lazy. sometimes im too lazy to even drink or eat anything for days or even piss, I started to just hold it in for as long as I can
Man, you have a deathwish, a long painful one too
At least pee in bottles

Messy but I can find myself in my mess and I clean dirty things.