Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you a brown male? Shut the fuck up and get over yourself. A guide by HerpesDragon

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The coping is off the chart in this post.

Yup, you are right, it was made by a manlet curry. Curries will never learn.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some guys just can't understand that some things are not your fault.

If you're curry in the West, then you're fucked. If you're a wonton in the West, you're fucked. Manlet? Fucked.

Some things are not in your control.

Man, there are so many curries in PUA and redpill. I watch some of those PUA bootcamps on youtube and like 50% are curry

I will never understand how cucks became cucks.

Didn't read that entire wall of text after the first 20 or so lines because it's all bs.

Why doesn't post pics of said "6 plates" he's spinning to to make his story believable?

If you were that successful would you bother to create an account on weddit, starting a thread there and writing all that text?

trp = numales
If you were that successful would you bother to create an account on weddit, starting a thread there and writing all that text?
Joined Sep 26, 2011

Curry who wrote that Larp essay probly looks like this...
young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png

I wish I could sell my whiteness to someone who can do something with it.

the coping power of ethnics is crazy, never underestimate it

Curry’s will have all the pussy they want when India becomes worlds #1 superpower in 2020.

Curry’s will have all the pussy they want when India becomes worlds #1 superpower in 2020.

They could have all the money, power, and cultural indoctrination in the world, but whites will still mog them. Plus the white supremacist caste system is DEEPLY embedded in their culture.

low T,low IQ cause this
The low iq especially. They have been easily manipulated to believe their own nonsense cucked rhetoric.

You bet it , we are going to be the superpower in 2020 Ajit Pai took America's internet their freedom , T series will take the number one spot from Swedish cuck larping as a viking and we will all be pooing in the loo because by 2020 we will be almost open defication free but some of us will poo in the streets of londonistan Incel allah

If I were a curry I'd learn the language and try to run arranged marriage with a JB game back in curryland.

But I know it's hard, even when you know the language somewhat and belong (at least partially) to the race, you'll feel completely foreign if you were raised somewhere else. I experienced it firsthand.

Some guys just can't understand that some things are not your fault.

If you're curry in the West, then you're fucked. If you're a wonton in the West, you're fucked. Manlet? Fucked.

Some things are not in your control.

Man, there are so many curries in PUA and redpill. I watch some of those PUA bootcamps on youtube and like 50% are curry

Those PUA and redpill trainer basically pay their bills with money scammed from curries.

I will never understand how cucks became cucks.
Brainwashing. It's the same way that religion works, they teach you things from a young age and most people don't have the intellectual capacity to question them.

Didn't read that entire wall of text after the first 20 or so lines because it's all bs.

Why doesn't post pics of said "6 plates" he's spinning to to make his story believable?

Their shortest post is 30 pages length (if you print it out) and all of them has at least 4 "plates" and plates are generally HB9.

I'm running six plates right now. One is asian, one is spanish, four are white.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I wish I could sell my whiteness to someone who can do something with it.

I'd pay $100K for it easily if I could. More maybe. Maybe up to $500K even if it meant paying it off over many years. Whiteness is one of the most valuable thing on earth nowadays.

Brainwashing. It's the same way that religion works, they teach you things from a young age and most people don't have the intellectual capacity to question them.
Idiots need to develop better critical thinking skills.