Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a beardcel?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I am. My mustache and my neckbeard do not join so when they grow they look ugly as fuck, a mix between a neckbeard and an old man kek. It looks ugly AF so I have to shave it often, very annoying. If at least I had a full beard I could not shave it for some weeks and it would still look "fine".

Yes I can't grow anything decent, currently trying minox.

I can only grow a soybeard

Just grow a jihadi-style beard with no mustache like the wahabis.

Egyptian-Salafi-Smile.jpg

I can only grow a moustache

I am. My mustache and my neckbeard do not join so when they grow they look ugly as fuck, a mix between a neckbeard and an old man kek. It looks ugly AF so I have to shave it often, very annoying. If at least I had a full beard I could not shave it for some weeks and it would still look "fine".
Yes. I have a similar problem in that i can only grow a hideous neckbeard and can’t hide my lower third. I’ve been thinking for a while about getting a beard transplant but can’t afford it yet.

Attachments

• AFD120A3-72CA-4E79-87F1-C82FAD85BD02.jpeg
    AFD120A3-72CA-4E79-87F1-C82FAD85BD02.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 77
No thank god.. thick dense black tall beard

used to have a beard, i got rid of it, to threat my vitiligus

The closest and only thing we have to counter the immensely unfair shit that is foid's fakeup and we also need good genetics to make it look good.Fucking hell.

Yes. I have a similar problem in that i can only grow a hideous neckbeard and can’t hide my lower third. I’ve been thinking for a while about getting a beard transplant but can’t afford it yet.

i have this problem too, also i have a fat face and weak jawline. i won the incel lottery

Might grow one when I'm really old.

currently on 6 months of minoxidil

I can only grow a neckbeard. I shave that shit off all the time

Yes my beard is too sparse and it's too light so it looks shit, the only part that is dark is ironically the neck beard:feelsrope:

It has never begun for beardcels.