Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are women more beautiful than men?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
When it comes to rating people, do you think women are generally more pretty than men?

Am I making the overrate women underrate men fallacy when I see that, on the rare occasion I do go outside, women tend to be more facially symmetrical/have better facial features than men.

Last edited:
No. Foids age faster than men.

Also they need makeup.
Nigga I totally forget that foids unironically are painting their faces just to go to the grocery store :feelspuke:

That might be a contributing factor.

Yes, by our human standards, they are.

men have way lower standards so foids seem more attractive

I think women are on average more beautiful than men and the diverse standards of beauty of women contribute to that . What I mean is -

Tall foids are considered pretty - think models

Short foids are considered pretty - Think petite

Tomboy foids are considered acceptable in society - Way more than femboys

Foids with big boobs are considered sexy - Foids with small perky boobs also have their fanbase

While for men there is only one way of being pretty - u HAVE to be tall, U HAVE to have a square jaw etc.

Weird comparison which doesn't make sense.
Men and women are different and held to different beauty standards, it doesn't make sense to ask "which one is more beautiful".

Weird comparison which doesn't make sense.
Men and women are different and held to different beauty standards, it doesn't make sense to ask "which one is more beautiful".
It's not weird at all. They don't need to be held to the same beauty standard in order to compare them in the question I am asking. You just have to say if you think that more men are beautiful (adhere to their beauty standard) or more women are beautiful (adhere to their respective beauty standard)

When it comes to rating people, do you think women are generally more pretty than men?
foid worshippers, but there are men at 40 who look better than these foids at 30 with all their makeup and surgeries :feelskek: looking like shit

Yes, anyone who says no is either a fag or is coping
It takes a non black to say it for it to be taken seriously

No. They age faster + can easily increase their SMV via fakeup. Good-looking men are naturally beautiful, whereas most “beautiful” women are just straight up frauds. Only reason they appeal more “attracting” is because it’s much easier to appeal to the male gaze and normies in general have no standards.

It's not weird at all. They don't need to be held to the same beauty standard in order to compare them in the question I am asking. You just have to say if you think that more men are beautiful (adhere to their beauty standard) or more women are beautiful (adhere to their respective beauty standard)
Well then more women are beautiful, because for a woman to be somewhat beautiful she just has to have low bodyfat and that's it, while a man has to be tall, full hair, 10 years of going to the gym, dress in style, chizzled jaw etc.
It's much easier to meet female beauty standards than it is to meet male beauty standards.

It's equal with their looksmatch, minus slight dimorphism features, which will also usually be on par with their male/female equivalent.

Yes, anyone who says no is either a fag
No, we’re being realistic. I’m past the age of 25 but I look better than some 20 year old femoids but obviously they still have more SMV than the forum combined.

Foids age like milk.

Last edited:
You answered yourself

Btw fakecel nigger stop bragging about your looks and reviving old pedo threads
I’m average but I have an aspie stare. I’m socially retarded, I’m also kind of chubby.

I’m not trying to brag but I’m just making a point but I’m sorry if it seemed that way.

Last edited:
Yes, there are far more Stacies than Chads.

Naturally? No.

But in modern society they have so many options to make themselves more beautiful. Make-up, lip injections, various facial surgeries, butt implants, breast implants, they can spend the entire day at the gym because the betabuxx can provide her this lifestyle.

Men cannot compete with that. Foids just need to not be fat to be attractive. For men, it's not enough to not be fat. Men need 6 packs, which are much harder to obtain.

What do u think bro even if a foid not 9/10 or she have a normal face we call her pretty but I f a faggot here have at least normal face ( wish i dont have it faggots ) we will call him ugly incel loser etc ….
U get what i mean bro right

So yea women r mush good looking that us apes

Nope men mog femoids. It's just gynocentrism, femoid fakeup, lipstick, soyical media filters & men underrating men's looks while overrating femoids looks that makes people believe femoids mog men.

White & black men are the best examples of men mogging femoids of their race:feelskek:

Take every beautiful woman on earth and shave her head, take all of her makeup off, and put her in dirty farmer’s clothes. Then take every man and testosteronemaxx him and looksmaxx him. It will be the inverse of what we have today where women are seen as more beautiful. Mentally foids won’t change though, they would still lack empathy and be mentally retarded, but our control over them as men would be much greater if men were seen as the prizes of society

Am I making the overrate women underrate men fallacy when I see that, on the rare occasion I do go outside, women tend to be more facially symmetrical/have better facial features than men.
Lol nope. Not for GenZ. Most GenZ males are into gym/sports while foids are landwhales. Low body fat is the biggest determinator of attractiveness for both men and women.

Idk this is hard man

We need to compare the most beautiful men next to the most beautiful women.

Prime Hernan Drago to prime Brooke shields
Prime Chico next to prime Adriana lima
prime Gandy next to prime Ana De Armas
Prime Matt Bomer next to Prime Denise richards