Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women in the physch ward easy?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just found out some foid from the hood was in the physch ward for 2 months. Just wondering if these foids are easy and vulnerable. ?

Maybe this is my chance to have a fuck, I will be low inhib and try my best to lick her pussy.

Anybody got experiences with physch ward foids?

They're probably EVEN more chad only, they've gone insane after getting pump and dumped a thousand times

Foids go crazy after they have been used by chad. She probably is obsessed with chad and wants him only.

You might get poisoned with meds that can make you bloatmaxxed and even impotent, while those women text with chad or get railed there by schizophrenic chad.

I know two girls like this, one in my family. They gravitate towards chads like any foid but with sometimes also like drug addicts,really violent guys, etc

No.

The positive of the psych ward is that it briefly creates an equal playing field where women don't have endless options. Therefore, it's easy to talk to them. They're also nuts and rarely attractive, so that helps too.

You can't fuck or even touch them in the psych ward, though.

So, sure, you can maybe get numbers and contacts while you're there...

But, once they are out, you're almost certainly going to be ghosted by them. Plus, these are often the types of women who are in relationships with scummy men who abuse them, so there's more painful blackpill realities you may as well avoid.

nope. sorry. wish i could tell you they were easier but no. Ive tried several and still the same rejections.

just be her friend and do nothing sexual and when both drunk and chilling (or whatever u do) make strong and i mean strong aggressive move...if you can engineer that you are on top of her (casually lol) she'll submit due to instinct.

hand on throat after she accepts kiss or she will over think and stop u.

this only works once as she will have guard up in future.... unless you pipe good

i've spent years in these places. if the unit has 24 places, there are 0-2 women at a time there. almost all patients are men

I was committed to the psych ward twice, they were easy to talk to because they were understanding of the depression part but I don't think they would ever think of me in a "fuckable" way, the 2 females I talked to when playing card games and out smoking were nice but we didn't talk outside of that

Why would you go after angry hostile pussy? Most foids in those types of places are misandrists and lefty faggots. You're more likely to get lured into an alleyway and beat up by her 20 beta orbiters than get any pussy.

She will rather jump under a truck and accuse you of rape for merely looking at her direction instead of giving you perhaps 5 seconds of any scent of a positive social interaction.

i've spent years in these places. if the unit has 24 places, there are 0-2 women at a time there. almost all patients are men
I am not in the physch ward she is. She is from my neighboourhood and the word on the street is that she is currently in the physch ward. So I was wondering how easy such women are, maybe low self esteem or something like that?

nope. sorry. wish i could tell you they were easier but no. Ive tried several and still the same rejections.
damn

No.

The positive of the psych ward is that it briefly creates an equal playing field where women don't have endless options. Therefore, it's easy to talk to them. They're also nuts and rarely attractive, so that helps too.

You can't fuck or even touch them in the psych ward, though.

So, sure, you can maybe get numbers and contacts while you're there...

But, once they are out, you're almost certainly going to be ghosted by them. Plus, these are often the types of women who are in relationships with scummy men who abuse them, so there's more painful blackpill realities you may as well avoid.
I am not in the physch ward she is. She is from my neighboourhood and the word on the street is that she is currently in the physch ward. So I was wondering how easy such women are, maybe low self esteem or something like that?

Just found out some foid from the hood was in the physch ward for 2 months. Just wondering if these foids are easy and vulnerable. ?

Maybe this is my chance to have a fuck, I will be low inhib and try my best to lick her pussy.

Grape those mental sluts!
Lick her pussy then give her rough force sex ! (In mein kraft)

No they’re fully aware of their surroundings

I was in one for a week I’ve never actually tired to speak to one because I believe they speak with who they want to speak with

she can get away from the ward? or you would visit her in the ward and fuck her in front of others (shared room with 3-4 other people)?

just be her friend and do nothing sexual and when both drunk and chilling (or whatever u do) make strong and i mean strong aggressive move...if you can engineer that you are on top of her (casually lol) she'll submit due to instinct.

hand on throat after she accepts kiss or she will over think and stop u.

this only works once as she will have guard up in future.... unless you pipe good
:bluepill: ER GrAY

Oh, then it probably doesn't matter.

Self-esteem with women is irrelevant, she has plenty of men interested in her unless she's notably fat/ugly, and if she was you wouldn't be posting about her.

she can get away from the ward? or you would visit her in the ward and fuck her in front of others (shared room with 3-4 other people)?
i never visited her, i am just asking for now so that i know the next move

Oh, then it probably doesn't matter.

Self-esteem with women is irrelevant, she has plenty of men interested in her unless she's notably fat/ugly, and if she was you wouldn't be posting about her.
true

You will get kicked out if they catch wind of it

They're most likely chad.only

Talked to a foid on discord who went to a mental institution and I asked her what kind of men she liked and she sent me literal 10/10 gigachads, peak psl looking mfs. So no they are not "easy". Hypergamy exists in foids regardless of their mental state. It can only be slightly easier if a foid has low self esteem.