Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are women even fit to be parents?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
I see a lot of incels and people in adjacent communities hold up the “tradwife” ideal. Now, I’m not against the idea of a woman’s role in society being relegated to cooking and cleaning. Busywork is probably the ONLY responsibility fefails are competent enough to handle.

The thing is, though, I don’t know how to feel about the idea that women should have the largest role in child-rearing. As we all know, women are highly prone to abusing any and all power they get. I myself deal with an abusive, controlling, piece of shit helicopter mother. I don’t know if women can be trusted with ANY position of authority, even one in the household.

We all know how kids in single mother households turn out, usually gay. Of course this is partially due to the lack of a male role model but also due to the actions of the mom themselves. Many mothers, especially liberal Western ones, love to feminize their sons and indoctrinate them into eglitarian progressive cuckold ideology.

View: https://youtu.be/K2MjXV3q9Bw

Take a look at this example, skip to 31 seconds to see this murderous rage-inducing shit

My mother is an unfortunate combination of being both a self-identified feminist as well as a third worlder. This means that I had to grow up with both ultra-regressive curry cultural bs as well as constant attacks on masculinity and the deeming of everything as sexist.

My mom may very well be the person I detest more than anyone else on Earth. For the time being I’m dependent on her (I’m 19 so I still live with my parents), but when that’s all said and done, I wish nothing but the most tragic death for this living heap of garbage.

The ideal role of women in a proper eugenic society imo is to be enslaved and used as incubators for the babies of genetically superior men (obviously mid and ugly femlets as a whole should be incinerated, only Stacies should breed). I see anything short of the total enslavement of women as cucked. This role as a baby vending machine should only end once they age out of their prime. At that point they should be used as human punching bags to help males alleviate stress, since I can see no other use for them beyond that.

In the past women were trained to be mothers and submissive wives and the man was in control of the house. Those days are gone and vast majority of women today are terrible mothers.

In the past women were trained to be mothers and submissive wives and the man was in control of the house. Those days are gone and vast majority of women today are terrible mothers.
But wouldn’t women back then have been prone to abusing their power as well? Giving a woman any role where she has the ability to be a disciplinarian is a recipe for disaster tbh, or at the very least not at all optimal

i wouldn't really want to have kids if i am going to fuck a toilet, inflation is really bad and no one can financially support his kid the same way parents of the old gen did. i rather stay in a child-free relationship unless the whore is willing to leave me if i don't want to have a kid.
also parenting isn't really that hard, just hit your kid if he does something bad and don't let him use the internet until he's 18 years old also i think i would just give the kid to my mother to take care of him.

They can raise other women, because their maximum maturity age is 16. They're perpetual teenagers and can't fail at life, so it doesn't matter. But a single mom simply can't raise a man to be successful.

No.

As you said, women can not be trusted with any authority. They are less competent than primitive animals. A dog could raise a child better than the majority of foids.
Toilets have never had any problem with brutally murdering their children (the only humans they have a physical advantage over), and the legalization of abortion proved this wasn't a consequence of some mental illness, but intrinsic to most foids. If they don't commit outright infanticide, they spiritually castrate their sons by raising them as women or raise their daughters to be useless cum dumpsters.
I see anything short of the total enslavement of women as cucked.
:society:

But wouldn’t women back then have been prone to abusing their power as well? Giving a woman any role where she has the ability to be a disciplinarian is a recipe for disaster tbh, or at the very least not at all optimal
The man did most of the discipline anyway.

Definitely not on their own, their main benefit is cooking/washing/cleaning/suckling and helping kids with shit when the dad isn't home. If you want a woman/man with proper character you have to have a man to raise and guide them, look at whores and degenerate faggots with no father figures. Or the high inhib neurotic subhumans here with 0 confidence or independence because of shitty dads (usually ethnic). :feelsjuice:

The ideal role of women in a proper eugenic society imo is to be enslaved and used as incubators for the babies of genetically superior men
Agree.

Each stacy should be forced to have 20 kids, and the bottom 90% of foids should be sterilized and used as rape practice dummies and punching bags for men to alleviate their stress.

Most women are able to be mothers (Raising, Clothing, Sheltering a child etc) Just doesn't mean they'll be good ones

also i think i would just give the kid to my mother to take care of him.
Haven't you said before that your mom was abusive? Why would you want to subject your son to that?

But a single mom simply can't raise a man to be successful.
I wasn't specifically talking about single moms. The question is if women in general are fit to be parents

No.

As you said, women can not be trusted with any authority. They are less competent than primitive animals. A dog could raise a child better than the majority of foids.
Toilets have never had any problem with brutally murdering their children (the only humans they have a physical advantage over), and the legalization of abortion proved this wasn't a consequence of some mental illness, but intrinsic to most foids. If they don't commit outright infanticide, they spiritually castrate their sons by raising them as women or raise their daughters to be useless cum dumpsters.
Very high IQ

Definitely not on their own
On their own or even with a man beside them, do you really believe women should be given authority over their children knowing their propensity to abuse said authority?

I see a lot of incels and people in adjacent communities hold up the “tradwife” ideal. Now, I’m not against the idea of a woman’s role in society being relegated to cooking and cleaning. Busywork is probably the ONLY responsibility fefails are competent enough to handle.

The thing is, though, I don’t know how to feel about the idea that women should have the largest role in child-rearing. As we all know, women are highly prone to abusing any and all power they get. I myself deal with an abusive, controlling, piece of shit helicopter mother. I don’t know if women can be trusted with ANY position of authority, even one in the household.

We all know how kids in single mother households turn out, usually gay. Of course this is partially due to the lack of a male role model but also due to the actions of the mom themselves. Many mothers, especially liberal Western ones, love to feminize their sons and indoctrinate them into eglitarian progressive cuckold ideology.

Take a look at this example, skip to 31 seconds to see this murderous rage-inducing shit

My mother is an unfortunate combination of being both a self-identified feminist as well as a third worlder. This means that I had to grow up with both ultra-regressive curry cultural bs as well as constant attacks on masculinity and the deeming of everything as sexist.

My mom may very well be the person I detest more than anyone else on Earth. For the time being I’m dependent on her (I’m 19 so I still live with my parents), but when that’s all said and done, I wish nothing but the most tragic death for this living heap of garbage.

The ideal role of women in a proper eugenic society imo is to be enslaved and used as incubators for the babies of genetically superior men (obviously mid and ugly femlets as a whole should be incinerated, only Stacies should breed). I see anything short of the total enslavement of women as cucked. This role as a baby vending machine should only end once they age out of their prime. At that point they should be used as human punching bags to help males alleviate stress, since I can see no other use for them beyond that.

For anyone who misunderstood me, no this question does not specifically pertain to single mother households

Mine didnt let me play call of duty as a kid which made me an outcast and a target for bullying, Yeah cuz being in physical pain and mental pain is so much better than seeing a russian get shot which i can see 100x times in replay if i want by watching james bond

she will abuse him into submission
Men aren't supposed to submit to abusive foids, or ANY foids for that matter. How can you be on this forum saying this shit?

I wasn't specifically talking about single moms. The question is if women in general are fit to be parents
I didn't answer directly, but for girl yes, for boys only partly. A boy need a mother and father and depending on how they are it might not be enough.

On their own or even with a man beside them, do you really believe women should be given authority over their children knowing their propensity to abuse said authority?
Modern women are very different from your average 1920s housewife. If dads intervene to make sure their daughters grow up good mothers, I don't see a problem. Otherwise you'll have 0 authority when the men are out working. :feelsjuice:

Nah, in the past they were raising kids because men were bussy working, but I don't know if they are actually better than us raising kids, I'd preffer to have been raised by a single father honestly, a man would've been more responsible and realistic with me he would've taught me how to face this cruel world.

ahaha, not the modern ones...

Back in the day it was okay if you beat up your wife if she cooked the food wrong. Nowadays you can't even look at a woman the wrong way without getting your life destroyed

they can make their sons have more soy beliefs but its impossible to somehow become gay just from having a single mother instead of having both mother and father

They're not supposed to have the largest role. They have very defined roles and always answer to the father of the family. The mother has no authority except through the father. This idea that the woman runs the home comes from modern corporate cuckoldry that keeps the father away from the home. The home is supposed to also be where the father's business is located, so he is supposed to be around to exercise his authority.
They can raise other women, because their maximum maturity age is 16. They're perpetual teenagers and can't fail at life, so it doesn't matter. But a single mom simply can't raise a man to be successful.
Once boys reach a certain age, I'd guess 7, they only need meals and laundry done by mom anymore. They need more time with their father to teach them values and how to be a man. Once they reach puberty, their direct relationship with their father should be too strong for a lying woman to disrupt.
Girls, they become subordinates of the mother doing household chores like cooking, cleaning, etc. This is also how they learn their mother's recipes so that they can cook for their future husband, and how to get out stains with club soda and all that woman lore.
The man did most of the discipline anyway.

Human beings cannot do without some social norms to guide them in their
personal relations. Young women cannot be expected to work out a personal
system of sexual ethics in the manner of Descartes reconstructing the universe
in his own mind. If you cease to prepare them for marriage, they will seek
guidance wherever they can fi nd it. In the past thirty years they have found it
in feminism, simply because the feminists have outshouted everyone else.

Once boys reach a certain age, I'd guess 7, they only need meals and laundry done by mom anymore. They need more time with their father to teach them values and how to be a man. Once they reach puberty, their direct relationship with their father should be too strong for a lying woman to disrupt.
Girls, they become subordinates of the mother doing household chores like cooking, cleaning, etc. This is also how they learn their mother's recipes so that they can cook for their future husband, and how to get out stains with club soda and all that woman lore.
I agree. Boys will never grow out of childhood without a proper father.

They're not supposed to have the largest role. They have very defined roles and always answer to the father of the family. The mother has no authority except through the father. This idea that the woman runs the home comes from modern corporate cuckoldry that keeps the father away from the home. The home is supposed to also be where the father's business is located, so he is supposed to be around to exercise his authority.

I see. Great educational answer

Women are terrible teachers and mothers. If you were born to a single mother you are doomed to fail

For anyone who misunderstood me, no this question does not specifically pertain to single mother households
The stats on single mother households, especially compared to single father households, proves the answer is "No."

The stats on single mother households, especially compared to single father households, proves the answer is "No."
I was saying that the question I was asking wasn’t specifically directed at single mother households. I was asking if in ANY household women should be given authority over their kids

I was saying that the question I was asking wasn’t specifically directed at single mother households. I was asking if in ANY household women should be given authority over their kids
*woosh*

Oh ok I get what you were saying now. I was confused because you quoted that thing I said, you should’ve just replied to the thread

Oh ok I get what you were saying now. I was confused because you quoted that thing I said, you should’ve just replied to the thread
Historically, most civilizations were not equal, but patriarchies where the father dominates the household. In fact, in Islam, should divorce occur, child custody defaults to the father, understanding females are not the ideal caregiver. They're domestic helpers, not because they excel at the domestic, but because fathers are too busy getting real shit done. There's nothing inherent to woman that is better than non-dysfunctional men, including parenthood.