Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women even capable of love? I don't think they are!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I'm serious. What makes anyone think women were ever capable of love, and that it wasn't something put into their head by the "patriachy" which isn't even an actual thing, mind you.

My former oneitis (who I hate now because she chose a broke chadpreet over me multiple times) wasn't attractive. She was short and chubby and there wasn't much she could've done even if she lost weight or anything. And the only thing that attracted to me to her was the fact that she read books, and was sweet. i.e her personality. I now realize that it was all a facade to hide the evil creature she was. Can any foid say that they were attracted to a fat, short guy because he read and was sweet? NO!

Love is something ONLY MEN feel. Women are not capable of it. The only love they're capable of is love for small children. And they lose that love when the child begins to reach puberty. The female gender is ammoral, at best. But I consider them evil.

And here's a question I once asked one of my non incel friends who I discuss my incel stuff with:

If the Female Gender isn't evil, then how come men wrote Romeo and Juliet and Women in Love, while women wrote Twilight and Fifty shades of Grey?

His answer:

"Because we are fundamentally different and contrary to popular belief, men are less selfish."

Men feel love, women feel lust
full

Love is something ONLY MEN feel. Women are not capable of it. The only love they're capable of is love for small children. And they lose that love when the child begins to reach puberty. The female gender is ammoral, at best. But I consider them evil.
Women are incapable of loving the way men do. They love 3 things: Chad, their pets, and children. A man's love is unconditional; men will fall in love with poor women, broken women, or any kind of woman. Whereas Women love conditionally. They love what men bring to the table, usually money. NO woman will fall in love with your personality. Your non incel friend sounds based

They are, but it's reserved for Chad only.

I
They are, but it's reserved for Chad only.

I think women can love, but only men out of their leagues. Otherwise it's just transaction

I

I think women can love, but only men out of their leagues. Otherwise it's just transaction
Well actually I'm a bit exaggerating, I think they can love normies too but it's very rare.

I truly belive that women can love. Chad only ofc. They love him until they meet bigger Chad.

Harder Question does a Foid love the folliwing things:

Her non-Incel Son
Her Incel Son
Her (whore) Daughter
Her Dog
Her BB-Hubby
Her own Parents

I would answer everyone with No except one Guess which one.

Her non-Incel Son
Her Incel Son
Her (whore) Daughter
Her Dog
Her BB-Hubby
Her own Parents

It has to be her parents, right ?

I truly belive that women can love. Chad only ofc. They love him until they meet bigger Chad.

Harder Question does a Foid love the folliwing things:

Her non-Incel Son
Her Incel Son
Her (whore) Daughter
Her Dog
Her BB-Hubby
Her own Parents

Dog?

If the Female Gender isn't evil, then how come men wrote Romeo and Juliet and Women in Love, while women wrote Twilight and Fifty shades of Grey?