Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are whites racist? As a ricecel I’ve never lived with them but I always hear ethnics saying that they are racist and have an attitude problem.

Are white people racist towards ethnics in your experience?

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Officer
Title. If you chose yes,then please explain why.:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Not as much as we should be

Whites treat rice better than ethics do.

Every race is racist to eachother at some point and every race can be racist to eachother

Its only that whites are always the scapegoat

This. I have never actually experienced true hateful experiences from whites that much in my majority ethnic area but other ethnics especially mexicans have always given me a hard time

ethnics are more racist because whites are brainwashed and scared to speak negatively about ethnics but they are still racist

This. I have never actually experienced true hateful experiences from whites that much in my majority ethnic area but other ethnics especially mexicans have always given me a hard time
Yet the left act like "POC" would sing kumbaya together if White people disappeared :feelskek:

Funny thing is ive never experienced racial hatred from curries

From my experience with different races:

Latinos and mexicans are racist and have attitude

Blacks sometimes ignore me or show attitude

Whites usually ignore me or are very polite and friendly funnily enough

Curries usually are like asians except poorer manners and hygiene as well as more socially inept behavior, but i have never experienced racism from them

Yea, i'm white and they are racist towards me because i'm an incel and lower class than them.

Yet the left act like "POC" would sing kumbaya together if White people disappeared :feelskek:
I have literally had mexican bitches try to run me and other asians in over in their shitcars for our race solely alone in the past I wish I could literally just rip them out of their cars and use my big rice dick to buttfuck the racism out of their big sexy jiggly asses (in minecraft of course):feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

If whites were so racist you wouldn't see millions of ethics, blacks etc in Europe, north America, Australia. Jews brainwashed whites to be docile, tolerant towards invaders.

Everyone's racist to a degree, (Western) whites just are the only ones who police themselves about that:feelsjuice:.

I wish I could literally just rip them out of their cars and use my big rice dick to buttfuck the racism out of their big sexy jiggly asses (in minecraft of course):feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I see the script for a new episode of 8th Street Latinas just dropped:feelsdevil:.

Every race is racist to eachother at some point and every race can be racist to eachother

Its only that whites are always the scapegoat

only if they are 60+, even then not that many would give you a hard time beyond maybe some unsavory words, even that is rare. Maybe is diffrent in USA becasue the vietnam war, but where i live there seems too be no real hatred for rice, whether foid or cel

Generally whites wont bother you so long as you dont approach them which is fine with me

Everyone is racist to different extents.

If whites were so racist you wouldn't see millions of ethics, blacks etc in Europe, north America, Australia. Jews brainwashed whites to be docile, tolerant towards invaders.

Yes but i dont think theres anything wrong with being racist.

I'm racist and proud. As a white it's our duty to discriminate.

I've never really been a victim of crime if you don't count that time niggers tried to steal my bicycle from my front door when I was 10

Look how racist they are online, that's all you need to know. People act in opposites, how they portray themselves in public is not who they really are in private

Last edited:
Look how racist they are online, that's all you need to know. People act in opposites, how they portray themselves in public is not who they really are in private
This. Whites seem to be far more racist online than in public

Title. If you chose yes,then please explain why.:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
I'm racist in a sense of making differences between the races and don't follow this "all humans are the same" bs.
I'm "racist" in the opinion of normies because I hate racemixing.
If an ethnic is able to behave like a civilized human being, I would not act "racist" towards him. If a black man does nigger things, I call him a fucking nigger.

I have no problem with ricemen btw
You guys are not acting like niggers and criminal sharia-promoting sandniggers here. I appreciate that.

I wish there was a third option called "complicated" most white people in real life are not racist, but there are many on the internet that are racist.

Yes White Anglo Americans definitely are. White ethnics (Aka French Americans, Swedish Americans, Polish Americans, etc...) noticeably less so.

You should've seen how they were in the 90s lol. They weren't even shy about it back then.

There are still plenty of majority white cities and counties within America to see for yourself. They are obviously a lot more low key about it nowadays but you'll definitely see it, hear it, and feel it.

In the working class white neighborhoods there are some neo nazis. You can easily notice their presence at times with their tattoos and trashy behavior. They're extremely trashy and hostile as fuck. I know how to distinguish between a wigger thats cool with minorities and a neo nazi wigger. In the working class white neighborhoods there also tend to be a lot of blacks and hispanics so from what I've seen the white kids tend to befriend the asian kids a lot more. Its crazy how extremely evil spirited some of the racist lower class whites are. I've gotten the craziest meanest stares from them when first interacting. Extremely unpleasant.

In the middle class to upper middle class white neighborhoods, you get the dirty looks when you're at their lily white grocery stores, and the dirty looks in their restaurants. Its either a dirty look or a double look.

Its unspoken but generally they want their white only spaces. If you show up there they're not gonna lynch you but they rather not have you there. Its unspoken that there are white majority spaces and majority minority spaces. They take note of your presence and some of them remind themselves not to patronize a certain business again just because of YOU. Same with neighborhoods. A couple of minority families in the neighborhood is still too much for some of them.

Don't even get me started on the white mayowhores. All of them are racist irrespective of class. Although I will say that the lower class mayowhores seem less racist ironically lol. All old white boomers are racist pieces of shit. Especially the old white male boomers.

I'm saying all of this as an asian american dude and I imagine its far worst for spics, niggers, and sand niggers.

Obviously noodlewhores have a far different experience as they're integrated and accepted by white society whether its the lower class, middle class, upper middle class, or upper class.

Asian American men to them are like the laughing stock that will never be american. In fact the most un-american thing ever is an asian guy. Even black people are considered way more american. They might be niggers to them but they're just as american.

Last edited:
Yes White Anglo Americans definitely are. White ethnics (Aka French Americans, Swedish Americans, Polish Americans, etc...) noticeably less so.

You should've seen how they were in the 90s lol. They weren't even shy about it back then.

There are still plenty of majority white cities and counties within America to see for yourself. They are obviously a lot more low key about it nowadays but you'll definitely see it, hear it, and feel it.

In the working class white neighborhoods there are some neo nazis. You can easily notice their presence at times with their tattoos and trashy behavior. They're extremely trashy and hostile as fuck. I know how to distinguish between a wigger thats cool with minorities and a neo nazi wigger. In the working class white neighborhoods there also tend to be a lot of blacks and hispanics so from what I've seen the white kids tend to befriend the asian kids a lot more.

In the middle class to upper middle class white neighborhoods, you get the dirty looks when you're at their lily white grocery stores, and the dirty looks in their restaurants. Its either a dirty look or a double look.

Its unspoken but generally they want their white only spaces. If you show up there they're not gonna lynch you but they rather not have you there. Its unspoken that there are white majority spaces and majority minority spaces.

Don't even get me started on the white mayowhores. All of them are racist irrespective of class. Although I will say that the lower class mayowhores seem less racist ironically lol. All old white boomers are racist pieces of shit. Especially the old white male boomers.

I'm saying all of this as an asian american dude and I imagine its far worst for spics, niggers, and sand niggers.

Obviously noodlewhores have a far difference experience as they're integrated and accepted by white society whether its the lower class, middle class to upper class.

Asian American men to them are like the laughing stock that will never be american. In fact the most un-american thing ever is an asian guy. Even black people are considered way more american. They might be niggers to them but they're just as american.
cope you chink faggot, you don't deserve access to white society anyway

cope you chink faggot, you don't deserve access to white society anyway
if you don't got any productive input then why say it? its not like I wanna stay in this shitty country anyways.

if you don't got any productive input then why say it? its not like I wanna stay in this shitty country anyways.
actlng like white people are the problem in their own country is a special level of retardation

actlng like white people are the problem in their own country is a special level of retardation
when did I say it was a problem? I'm pointing out how things are.

do you totally deny the experiences of people when they share what they've experienced?

do you know that white youtubers who have lived in Japan complained about how racist the Japanese were? I don't deny their experiences when they shared what they experienced.

when did I say it was a problem? I'm pointing out how things are.

do you totally deny the experiences of people when they share what they've experienced?

do you know that white youtubers who have lived in Japan complained about how racist the Japanese were? I don't deny their experiences when they shared what they experienced.
idgaf about some beta faggot youtuber who went to muh asia and it wasn't anime.
also i didn't deny your experience, I said as an ethnic you now have a priveleged position in America compared to native whites, are a faggot, and should kys
Fuck non whites.

idgaf about some beta faggot youtuber who went to muh asia and it wasn't anime.
also i didn't deny your experience, I said as an ethnic you now have a priveleged position in America compared to native whites, are a faggot, and should kys
well count yourself as another retard stromfrontcel thats blocked fuckin piece of shit retard. don't reply to people if you don't got anything good to say faggot.

well count yourself as another retard stromfrontcel thats blocked fuckin piece of shit retard. don't reply to people if you don't got anything good to say faggot.
you talk like a fucking foid lol

you talk like a fucking foid lol
@starcrapoo is right

persoanlly id say that whites are the oppressed class in usa now and im a rice ethnic saying this btw

the other guy was just saying HOW whites are racist but he wasnt BLAMING them for his problems

I think youre the one being emotional here no offense:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

This. Whites seem to be far more racist online than in public
most white very nice to be around tbh, sadly we in incel community so most here would be bitter, we are at bottom of abyss atm

You can say anything about coomskins but this is absolutely right. SandniggERs in the Europe were the worst for me.

In the working class white neighborhoods there are some neo nazis. You can easily notice their presence at times with their tattoos and trashy behavior. They're extremely trashy and hostile as fuck. I know how to distinguish between a wigger thats cool with minorities and a neo nazi wigger. In the working class white neighborhoods there also tend to be a lot of blacks and hispanics so from what I've seen the white kids tend to befriend the asian kids a lot more. Its crazy how extremely evil spirited some of the racist lower class whites are. I've gotten the craziest meanest stares from them when first interacting. Extremely unpleasant.

Its unspoken but generally they want their white only spaces. If you show up there they're not gonna lynch you but they rather not have you there. Its unspoken that there are white majority spaces and majority minority spaces. They take note of your presence and some of them remind themselves not to patronize a certain business again just because of YOU. Same with neighborhoods. A couple of minority families in the neighborhood is still too much for some of them.

Obviously noodlewhores have a far different experience as they're integrated and accepted by white society whether its the lower class, middle class, upper middle class, or upper class.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can say anything about coomskins but this is absolutely right. SandniggERs in the Europe were the worst for me.
are they as bad as the hispanics in the usa

are they as bad as the hispanics in the usa
Have never been to US so can't really say, but at least i've never heard any sort of racial slurs(i.e Chink or sth) from whites in real life. Almost all of them were mostly sandniggERs or Pakis

Have never been to US so can't really say, but at least i've never heard any sort of racial slurs(i.e Chink or sth) from whites in real life. Almost all of them were mostly sandniggERs or Pakis
thats crazy hispanics will just call you ching chong or asian kid menacingly or call you a rice jackass who needs to go back to his rice paddy but i have never heard them call asians actual slurs irl though online yes :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I feel like hispanics are racist not through their words but their actions such as back in the 80s-90s in los angeles when they ould target black and asian teens on bikes and beat them up or throw buckets of piss on little asian girls back in new york city even now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back