Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are white women the most brainless group among all women ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Are white women the most brainless group among all women ? They are behind of the all major cuckoldry and degeneracy and serves well for the capitalism.

For example famous white whores are seen as role model by the women of all races,like marilyn monroe,she was one of the greatest whores of her time and still seen role model by foids and she is white

I think all women are the same, you see retardation from white women mainly because white cucks can't control them so they go around being retarded

Awalt, blacks are pretty brainless too.
Asian whores lose their education when they see a chad

They are the most spoiled ones because they are the most desired ones.

Its western women regardles of race.

I think all women are the same, you see retardation from white women mainly because white cucks can't control them so they go around being retarded

women are not individuals that is why they are all radical leftists because these ideas are based on collectivism, they have no individual intelligence or merit they are cattle to be bred, you wouldn't let a cow make their own decisions and it should be the same with foids they are animals

I guess so. but white women are more degenerate since white cucks had no control over them for many years,don't know if I explained it well tbh

They are the most spoiled ones because they are the most desired ones.
they are also the most pampered.
and they are worshipped too much. They are even worshipped by stomfronters and ethnics here. I have never seen them get hate which isnt fair. All they have is looks. Overall, they are the most privledged group in the west so they have to put less effort in life so yes they are brainless

Last edited:
Awalt, blacks are pretty brainless too.
Asian whores lose their education when they see a chad
but in end of the day all whores from all races see white women as role models

sheboons are the most brainless

white whores infuriate me more than other foids though.

Tbh I think ratchets are even lower IQ

Yes, they also happen to age faster.

Currently, yes. But AWALT.

All women are retarded

id say blacks are dumbest

They are all the same.

the evidence seems to show that Africans, Aborigines and Native Americans are lowest IQ, but it is worth noting that low IQ people also tend to be lower inhib and louder/more open, so you are probably only noticing the dumbest white women because they are the most boisterous.

Foids gonna foid but what manson said

Are white women the most brainless group among all women ? They are behind of the all major cuckoldry and degeneracy and serves well for the capitalism.

For example famous white whores are seen as role model by the women of all races,like marilyn monroe,she was one of the greatest whores of her time and still seen role model by foids and she is white

Absolutely. White women are below dog shit.

I think god punished white man by giving him these piles of human feces known as white women.

He wanted white men to experience hell on earth so he made them live past age 30.

White women belong in the trash.

(yeah I know some are hot when they are 18 and thin, but hardly any white woman is that)

All foids are brainless