Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are western ricemen really this bluepilled???

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Was speaking to one of my closest friends last night, about how if u select randomly you will see 20-50x the number of WMAF pairings than AMWF, depending on how u define pairing.

This is the same guy who blames western beauty standards for the issues, rather than crap genetics.

He totally denies it, despite having lived in 3 places known for noodlewhores white worshipping, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong

Screenshot 20201004 113748

Screenshot 20201004 113819

man i have no idea what you are talking about :feelshaha:

Only way to cope

I have been saying this a lot lately... ricecels are DENYING REALITY. They don't get past the first stage and are stuck on denial. It doesn't matter if you have a mountain of evidence, because once they have been demoralized, reality is not relevant.

wish I could fool myself like that

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Jfl the rate of jbw and noodles is exponentially increasing too

I have been saying this a lot lately... ricecels are DENYING REALITY. They don't get past the first stage and are stuck on denial. It doesn't matter if you have a mountain of evidence, because once they have been demoralized, reality is not relevant.
you are 6'1 as a ricecel and you can't get a gf? :feelshaha:

... what?
For low IQ cels who didn't do maths:

I am saying there are 20 times as many WMAF couples as there are AMWF, and this would be 50 times as many if you included hook ups and ONS, because a riceman has more chance if getting hit by lightning while buying a winning Powerball ticket than hooking up with a non noodle.

He is saying that isn't true, and is only the case if you look at places with lots of old JBW sexpats, but if you look at proper places like Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, California, then the amount of WMAF couples is roughly the same as AMWF, and ricemen are going to have MORE success hooking up and ONS with a white girl than a JBW is with a noodlewhore.

Abbreviations in long text piss me of tbh

I am saying there are 20 times as many WMAF couples as there are AMWF, and this would be 50 times as many if you included hook ups and ONS, because a riceman has more chance if getting hit by lightning while buying a winning Powerball ticket than hooking up with a non noodle.

He is saying that isn't true, and is only the case if you look at places with lots of old JBW sexpats, but if you look at proper places like Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, California, then the amount of WMAF couples is roughly the same as AMWF, and ricemen are going to have MORE success hooking up and ONS with a white girl than a JBW is with a noodlewhore.
yeah I guess he's retarded

now tell me what does WMAF or AMWF stand for
Is it really that easy to get an asian girlfriend if you are white even if you are short and ugly? My dick is also pretty decent which is ig another major plus to ricecels but otherwise im pretty much fucked. Do asian women care as much about height as western women? Ik they are shorter there but at 5'5 i think im still fucked.

Last edited:
what's his reddit account?

now tell me what does WMAF or AMWF stand for
Is it really that easy to get an asian girlfriend if you are white even if you are short and ugly? My dick is also pretty decent which is ig another major plus to ricecels but otherwise im pretty much fucked. Do asian women care as much about height as western women? Ik they are shorter there but at 5'5 i think im still fucked.
White Male Asian Female.

Yes it is that easy, forget about poverty shitholes like SEA marrying 70yr old bus driving boomers.

Just go to HK, Singapore, China, Korea.

All the English teachers (people earning $25k a year because in the west they aren't even qualified to earn $15k) always have the hottest girls in the city or town.

These guys are nearly always low tier normie in reality, which as you know does not cut it with non-asian girls in 2020.

I'd say Asian women care as much about height as white women, because they are aware of their own crap genetics, so it's just the natural order (same way a noodlewhore won't care as much about a white guys bad skin, because Asians are not deficient here, but she will go crazy about the fact your face has forward growth, because outside movies actors no Asians have that )
yeah I guess he's retarded
He actually went to the hardest school to get into in his city, it's a school that ricemen cram for 8hrs a day to get in

JFL. Nigga's coping harder than the entire soy population combined

Was speaking to one of my closest friends last night, about how if u select randomly you will see 20-50x the number of WMAF pairings than AMWF, depending on how u define pairing.

This is the same guy who blames western beauty standards for the issues, rather than crap genetics.

He totally denies it, despite having lived in 3 places known for noodlewhores white worshipping, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong

View attachment 350066

View attachment 350067
If it was western beauty standards, then how come riceman arent getting all the white women? But somehow the noodlewhores are getting with the white men.

His logic makes 0 sense

If it was western beauty standards, then how come riceman arent getting all the white women? But somehow the noodlewhores are getting with the white men.

His logic makes 0 sense
Seriously.

Its made me realise just how strong we are to accept the blackpill, when normies who are at th bottom of smv ladder, can come up with cope like this

Seriously.

Its made me realise just how strong we are to accept the blackpill, when normies who are at th bottom of smv ladder, can come up with cope like this
all you can do is cope in life, or you will rope.

Im always amazed by how much the ricecel copes when confronted with reality.
In all my life ive seen 3 AMWF and these guys were all actor-tier beautiful and tall

In all my life ive seen 3 AMWF and these guys were all actor-tier beautiful and tall
Agree I've seen less than 10, they were all relationships, NEVER seen a rice man hook up with non noodle, and l the guys in those relationships were 6' or close to it, rich, good frame, and very handsome faces, minimal neutony, and in many cases had facial hair, almost suspected them if being hapa lol

Yep it's always a Chang in AMWF

Agree I've seen less than 10, they were all relationships, NEVER seen a rice man hook up with non noodle, and l the guys in those relationships were 6' or close to it, rich, good frame, and very handsome faces, minimal neutony, and in many cases had facial hair, almost suspected them if being hapa lol
Asian male and random hookup dont belong in the same sentence.
Yep it's always a Chang in AMWF
Yes,always a top 5-10%
Basically a white chad with asian eyes

Rice men are extremely good at coping. Idk how they do it honestly

View attachment 350066

View attachment 350067
Fucking bluepilled they're i was the only ricecel who figured about the blackpill even when i was in Western countries

Rice men are extremely good at coping. Idk how they do it honestly
Its because they are conditioned from such a young age, parents, grandparents, western and motherland relatives, they all provide a good coping safety net.

Then by around age 4-8 the ricelet starts to experience mild mogging in kindergarten, junior school etc, and parents tell them oh you're not like the others, you're different, you're special.

And before the ricelet can start thinking about self improvement the parents shove a violin in his hand, a calligraphy kit in the other, and pack him off to 30hrs a week cramming school, and tell him that because he's special he has to do all these things, so by age 11 he can get into nerd school and avoid the real mogging that is high school.

The ricelet does as he's told, but unfortunately realises by the time he's 25 that you can't cheat your genetic destiny, and mogging is everywhere.

But by that time there is nothing more he can do, but continue the cycle of coping, and do even more ludicrous and larger scale copes.

Idk what happens when he has a daughter and she is sucking JBW dick age 12, I guess he just sticks his head in the sand and tells his son don't worry, you just need to do what I did son...

That's basically how it's works for ricemen in the west

View attachment 350066

View attachment 350067
I can confirm that your friend is lying. I went out with my family the other day and every single couple was WMAF except one for two.

He's fucking delusional LOL

He's like one of those r/aznid redpill faggots

Its because they are conditioned from such a young age, parents, grandparents, western and motherland relatives, they all provide a good coping safety net.

Then by around age 4-8 the ricelet starts to experience mild mogging in kindergarten, junior school etc, and parents tell them oh you're not like the others, you're different, you're special.

And before the ricelet can start thinking about self improvement the parents shove a violin in his hand, a calligraphy kit in the other, and pack him off to 30hrs a week cramming school, and tell him that because he's special he has to do all these things, so by age 11 he can get into nerd school and avoid the real mogging that is high school.

The ricelet does as he's told, but unfortunately realises by the time he's 25 that you can't cheat your genetic destiny, and mogging is everywhere.

But by that time there is nothing more he can do, but continue the cycle of coping, and do even more ludicrous and larger scale copes.

Idk what happens when he has a daughter and she is sucking JBW dick age 12, I guess he just sticks his head in the sand and tells his son don't worry, you just need to do what I did son...

Brutal.

Also JFL at the word "ricelet" :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelskek:

What about the life of the currylet?

Here's the rest of the convo, for those who don't want to read the other thread

Screenshot 20201004 182052

Screenshot 20201004 191056

Screenshot 20201004 192036

Asian male and random hookup dont belong in the same sentence.

Yes,always a top 5-10%
Basically a white chad with asian eyes

That's the most accurate description of a Chang I've ever heard, and is also true for Chadpreets.

Dis nigga typing out equations and shit

Hahah you're right OP WMAF is significantly more common than AMWF. I live in one of those countries and a white male usually has a much higher approval rating in the girl's asian family than if she had gotten any other ethnicity. JBW really holds true. Also helps that older asians as short af so there's the tall halo

OP you might not want to use the terms noodlewhore, tee-hee, white worshiping toilets so much when making your arguments.
Your friend can look that up in real time and see that most incidences of those words are from incel sites. It blows your cover and makes you look more non-NT tbh
Also kpop still counts in a way tbh and I think your friend was right to question you when you said a kpop male star's appeal with women was not at all sexual

Here's the rest of the convo, for those who don't want to read the other thread

View attachment 350229

View attachment 350230

View attachment 350231

Last edited:
OP you might not want to use the terms noodlewhore, tee-hee, white worshiping toilets so much when making your arguments.
Your friend can look that up in real time and see that most incidences of those words are from incel sites. It blows your cover and makes you look more non-NT tbh
Also kpop still counts in a way tbh and I think your friend was right to question you when you said a kpop male star's appeal with women was not at all sexual
Am saying the sexual part is small with kpop fags, and has zero bearing on the value of the average ricecel stuck in his accounting textbook, whereas white guys yes even the 3/10 can get model tier foids in China or Korea, basically because they are dining out in the achievements of white guys 500 years ago, and the superior white physical genetics today, while being more prevalent than in any other race, aren't being counteracted by opposing subhumanity representing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back