Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are we the bad guys?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
There's no way around it. Ince queefs are right in this regard.
I am a bitter angry person with no empathy. I am cynical scum and don't believe in good. I only see women for their sexual worth. I put on appearances in normie world to survive but secretly hate everyone but few.
I am objectively a bad person. You know, the kind you'd read about in fairy tales.

Putting cart before the horse by saying this is causing my inceldom is retarded. Maybe it's contributing but I wasn't this way. I saw pictures on my mother's laptop of me when I was little. I was such a cheerful innocent kid. It all makes me sad.

Your body has certain durability and is made to exist in this world for a certain duration. What most ignore though, is that same applies to a mind. I'm completely spent. Can anyone blame me though? Can anyone blame us?

Of course they can. Accountability and blame are male constructs in masculine societies.

Good and bad are moral judgment calls that only matter in human society. If you've been ostracized for being unattractive, you shouldn't be concerned about whether you're good or bad towards the society that cast you out.

Good and bad are moral judgment calls that only matter in society. If you've been ostracized for how your face looks, you shouldn't be concerned about whether you're good or bad towards the society that cast you out.

Conventionally speaking, you know, treat other as you'd treat yourself. Maybe utilitarian view, something like that. Going moral nihilist is not exactly a novel idea.

No. We defend our selfs from being attacked

I think we are all evil. Femoids are more evil. MGTOW are also evil. Inceltears are retarded. And evil.

Incelqueers is composed of atheists who despise religion or morality. It's all subjective to them. Since we are living in this secular world right now more than ever, let's just say that things aren't black and white, there are really not any bad guys or good guys, just propaganda and conflicts of interest.

Last edited:
I´m TheBadGuy?

I'm morally superior to all normies, but our moral systems don't always match

We're the good guys

No. We are losers and already laying on the ground. Groups like Inceltears or smth are just kicking us, and then they are wondering when someone goes ER...

"You are a hateful, misogynistic person who sees women as objects. How do you feel being such human scum?"

I feel pretty fucking good

:dab:

Attachments

• bb5.gif
    bb5.gif
    511.3 KB · Views: 26
No. We are losers and already laying on the ground. Groups like Inceltears or smth are just kicking us, and then they are wondering when someone goes ER...
Noone will ever make the effort to understand us. It doesn't matter.

No we’re the good guys since we’re exposing and fighting back against a demented clown world; assuming all parties involved adhere to polar morality

I am a bitter angry person with no empathy. I am cynical scum and don't believe in good. I only see women for their sexual worth. I put on appearances in normie world to survive but secretly hate everyone but few.
I am objectively a bad person. You know, the kind you'd read about in fairy tales.

Putting cart before the horse by saying this is causing my inceldom is retarded. Maybe it's contributing but I wasn't this way. I saw pictures on my mother's laptop of me when I was little. I was such a cheerful innocent kid. It all makes me sad.

Your body has certain durability and is made to exist in this world for a certain duration. What most ignore though, is that same applies to a mind. I'm completely spent. Can anyone blame me though? Can anyone blame us?

Of course they can. Accountability and blame are male constructs in masculine societies.

I'm always a good person and have always been nice to people, still am. I'm just extremely hateful. This life and society has made me go from a very loving person with a lot of dreams into realizing reality and being spit on so many times by life that my hate has overtaken big parts of me instead.

This has also made me less empathetic. Especially towards women and hypocrites. Dark thoughts of murder, hate and such things consume a lot of my thoughts. It's not nice or positive. It's a destructive force honestly.... but when you feel like shit, at least it is like that for me, i'm drawn to destructive things. I'm not sure why... to cope in some way, I suppose.

Most of what we call character and personality is merely a reflection of treatment received from the exterior world.

We're not the good guys or the bad guys. We're the background characters the author mentions in passing to set the tone for her shitty dystopian YA novel.

We're not the good guys or the bad guys. We're the background characters the author mentions in passing to set the tone for her shitty dystopian YA novel.
You know those cartoon villains that are evil because they just are? Except you're the weird dude that she doesn't want to be alone with on a bus station.
That's us. That's the entire perception. If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?It doesn't. To exist means to be perceived

You know those cartoon villains that are evil because they just are? Except you're the weird dude that she doesn't want to be alone with on a bus station.
That's us. That's the entire perception. If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?It doesn't. To exist means to be perceived
Exactly. We're no more pertinent to femoids than road droppings or litter on the street.

Virtually none of us would be bitter, angry and posting here if were attractive and had a stable relationship. And I'm not even going to bring up non romantic issues, like the halo effect and how people treat you better or worse depending on your looks in every facet of society.

No.
We are the last Embassy for Freedom.

Our society hates ugly men and wants us exterminated, it’s just that simple.

Mortality died when society decided we weren't worthy of being treated as equals with basic human decency/affection and having our biological needs met unlike everyone else.

Well you weren't born like that. The circumstances of your life made you a monster. If everyone was born a Chad then there wouldn't be a reason for a person to be hateful, evil etc.

inb4 free will. That doesn't exist. Your life is decided by your skin color, your height, and the bones in your face.

Good or bad is subjective. Just get yours.

We are objectively the good guys

No. We are just honest.

Kinda. Let me explain.

1. Our society is still based very much on tribal morality.
2. The difference between a noble warrior (later knight) and a monster is that the first one doesn't kill women and children, but protects them, while the latter practices gender equality and slaughters men and women alike.
3. Hateful language towards women probably triggers the same moral response as what I described in 2.

So the reason why Incels are so hated and made into the bad guys, isn't because they can't get a gf. It isn't because of any politcal reason.
It's because they trigger a tribal response in normies to protect women.

And it kinda makes sense. I doubt we will succeed in a right-wing revolution, if we hate our own women.