Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we still in the "Weak men create bad times" stage, or are we transitioning into the "bad times create strong men" stage

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Personally, I think we're in the "bad times makes me wanna fucking kill myself" stage.

What you smokin, we are still in the good times create weak man. Everywhere i look there are weak man getting weaker with also more soy

we are at the "women are free" stage

I think the latter stage based off how angry young guys are.
I've always found that saying overly tradcuckish, blaming men for all of the worlds ills and leaving women off the hook. The issue is less that men are strong or weak, but they have been brainwashed into not valuing themselves and accepting their own disposability, it's why so many of them put women on such a high pedestal. Neither the soys or tradcucks offer a solution to this and instead just entrench themselves further in it.
I agree. Most guys give up because they realize how pointless it is to contribute or try to get a girl.

That's a red piller meme.

I've always found that saying overly tradcuckish, blaming men for all of the worlds ills and leaving women off the hook. The issue is less that men are strong or weak, but they have been brainwashed into not valuing themselves and accepting their own disposability, it's why so many of them put women on such a high pedestal. Neither the soys or tradcucks offer a solution to this and instead just entrench themselves further in it.
High IQ

That phrase might have made sense if applied to older times (such as the Weimar Republic), but it makes no sense now. Degeneracy is not going to collapse society because it actually benefits the elite in charge without much resistance from the masses (unlike in the past) by making them a horde of consumerist goblins lacking any independent identity and autonomy of their own. Independent cultures and an independent lifestyle are detrimental to the function of modern society, which is why they have been gradually crushed and absorbed in all matters of actual importance.
My thoughts exactly. Seeing how the world has handled corona-Chan has only reinforced my belief in this.

Only really applied to older times in history imk

Things won't change in my lifetime :feelsrope:

I agree but can you explain why it's a meme?
The original, actual meaning of the word meme:
A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads by means of imitation from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.

What do you mean?
Just how easily people are bending over and watching their human rights float down the drain for a little consumerist comfort and safety, especially in traditionally free countries like the US. Whatever happened to “give me liberty or give me death”

Just how easily people are bending over and watching their human rights float down the drain for a little consumerist comfort and safety, especially in traditionally free countries like the US. Whatever happened to “give me liberty or give me death”
Are you talking about the quarantine? Protests are starting over that. There is one in michigan.

Are you talking about the quarantine? Protests are starting over that. There is one in michigan.
I’m glad to see they are, but they aren’t nearly wide scale enough to reassure me. My state of gun toting rednecks has bowed down and taken it like a bunch of bitches.

Thanks to corona, It's already collapsing, haven't you noticed it? We'll see the end results, but nothing going to be the same again, that's for sure.
The US economy is taking a beating.

That phrase might have made sense if applied to older times (such as the Weimar Republic), but it makes no sense now. Degeneracy is not going to collapse society because it actually benefits the elite in charge without much resistance from the masses (unlike in the past) by making them a horde of consumerist goblins lacking any independent identity and autonomy of their own. Independent (traditional) cultures and an independent lifestyle are detrimental to the function of modern society, which is why they have been gradually crushed and absorbed in all matters of actual importance.
Thanks to corona, It's already collapsing, haven't you noticed it? We'll see the end results, but nothing is going to be the same again, that's for sure.

That stages are cope.

What you smokin, we are still in the good times create weak man. Everywhere i look there are weak man getting weaker with also more soy
this, normies are going suicidal and nothing will make them change, in fact, every place I go on the internet some random soy quarantine ad pops up about how we're depressed and shit

this, normies are going suicidal and nothing will make them change, in fact, every place I go on the internet some random soy quarantine ad pops up about how we're depressed and shit

you know what men did in 1700s in USA? They were wandering in the wilderness completely isolated from any other human being with absolutely no social media, no interaction, and no safety net.

Now people can't even handle being safe in their homes with a ton of technology for entertainment and plenty of food. They think they are going through hard times because they can't go out to their homosexual orgies and now they're roping en masse.

"My black BVLL can't come over and fuck my wife. The absolute agony."

you know what men did in 1700s in USA? They were wandering in the wilderness completely isolated from any other human being with absolutely no social media, no interaction, and no safety net.

Now people can't even handle being safe in their homes with a ton of technology for entertainment and plenty of food. They think they are going through hard times because they can't go out to their homosexual orgies and now they're roping en masse.

"My black BVLL can't come over and fuck my wife. The absolute agony."
ngl I kinda want to adventuremaxx to keep myself out from boredom, but I agree.
This generation of men is full of unaware normie pussies who think the world is a flower field handed to them, they'd rope if they had to live as poor 5'2 balding indian janitor for 1 day.

We are in the Strong Woman phase, incel.
Get used to it.

Cope.

Strong men create good education systems. If the can't break the cycle they aren't strong.

we're in the "i dont give a fuck about which stage we're in" because hypergamy is rampant and i only have about 10 years left as someone who can realistically get women under 25