Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we not allowed to talk about the Hapacel who ran out of COPES today?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
21025152-7686163-Nathaniel_Berhow_16_was_identified_by_California_news_outlets_as-a-13_1573770638777.jpg

Cliffs: ER

I heard he has a girlfriend.

He actually looks quite attractive, got a nice confident smile going for him, with ricecells you never know though, cant imagine what they have to go through in a mainly white environment, maybe he really was the master of all copes and just ran out.

He actually looks quite attractive, got a nice confident smile going for him, with ricecells you never know though, cant imagine what they have to go through in a mainly white environment, maybe he really was the master of all copes and just ran out.

Ricecels/Hapas are the Kings of Cope...whether it be anime, vidya, manga, competitive eating, love pillows, etc. Apparently his white father died recently so he must have been left in the hands of his abusive Tiger mom. no wonder he went off.

He had a girlfriend (JBE strikes again). Not related to incels in the slightest. The shitskin kids of this forum just want someone to attach to.

Mogs everyone here, looks like he had a gf too. Can't pin this shit on incels this time IT.

Ricecels/Hapas are the Kings of Cope...whether it be anime, vidya, manga, competitive eating, love pillows, etc. Apparently his white father died recently so he must have been left in the hands of his abusive Tiger mom. no wonder he went off.

Man that sounds really bad, losing someone close to you is always a lifechanger for the worse outcome, losing your white dad when being a male hapa must be especially brutal, sad that he had to end it this way, based on his looks Id say he had potential.

Also noticed that about asians, they seem perfectly content most of the time even if any other male in their surrounding moggs them to fucking infinity and beyond, they also seem to be able to chill with the most braindead copes, like rythm vidya. Watched that report on hikikomoris in Japan and this one guy was talking about how even his parents never showed him love while his mom was preparing dinner in the same room, just played handheld and dropped that bomb in an offhand way, couldnt stay at my parents house under those circumstances, would at least throw a tantrum when I had to confront myself to that, ricecels really seem to be out of this world in some cases with their copes.

Mogs me because balls

No he's not good looking at all. He has a skinny poverty tier third world look with his long pencil neck, lack of gonial development. He also has a gay alien type of skull. These along with other typical asian features like lack of brow ridge, high set brows, flat recessed midface resulted in his marginalization and probably set the precedent for him going ER.
Looks better than me TBH. At least he doesn't have a stupid slav potato face with a pig nose and permanent undereye bags. Wasn't he only a teenager too? He's not done growing so he might have improved a little. But yeah, still not good enough by current year standards.

He may have not been repulsive sure.

But he has that phenotype that normies love to ridicule and bully for every little thing.

Future Changlite tbh, what a waste

No he's not good looking at all. He has a skinny poverty tier third world look with his long pencil neck, lack of gonial development. He also has a gay alien type of skull. These along with other typical asian features like lack of brow ridge, high set brows, flat recessed midface resulted in his marginalization and probably set the precedent for him going ER.
idk bro he is at least 5/10 for me. mogs me by billion miles.

The lookism forum is the other way boyo, true hes no chad, but hes alright, looks unusually good for a hapa, if youve got a foid that has a fetish for ricechad due to anime or kpop or some bullshit like that he could very well score since hes the best she can get where she lives, probably is what happened with him anyway, that guy seriously moggs me.

He could never have been good enough in Chadifornia where looksmaxxed white prettyboys and chads rule the roost. And that too in LA, the most lookist, shallow, and degenerate county in all of California.
He could move SE Asia and run kpoop game.

YET ANOTHER NONCEL MURDERER!
KILL NON VIRGINS, SAVE LIVES!

Nope. Below typical 5/10 white guy. Probably a 3/10 because of of his skinny low T poverty appearance and rice phenotype.
Based on your posts I think you're in average-above average range. You've obviously never been bad looking facially.

Fuck this faggot kid lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back