Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we mainstream now?

Simp

Simp

Recruit
Reddit removed us but we made it to the biggest news websites in the world. What can we expect for the future?

Further investigation by the feds most likely.

I hope Sergeantincel have indexed the site.

www.********** 4 page on google.

People will google "incels" and will find this place.

Ein Sturm kommt.

The mens rights movement can no longer be ignored

If only OP knew that we'd become a buzzword in a few years

We need to significantly increase our presence to the general public. The incel movement will grow if we convince for me to join our side

We need to significantly increase our presence to the general public. The incel movement will grow if we convince for me to join our side
We’re too autistic to organize on a wide scale, but also comes the social barriers. How is an isolated asocial incel gonna befriend another incel that is the same way? Someone has to take initiative but no one ever will.

We’re too autistic to organize on a wide scale, but also comes the social barriers. How is an isolated asocial incel gonna befriend another incel that is the same way? Someone has to take initiative but no one ever will.
I will, I'm not autistic, I'm a failed normie. I just don't know where to start. Maybe I'll start a youtube channel, and I'll use that platform to spread the balckpill to the masses.