Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are we just dancing in the dark?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I get up in the evening and I ain't got nothing to say, I come home in the morning,I go to bed feeling the same way. I aint nothing but tired, man, I´m just tired and bored with myself, hey there foid I could use just a little help. Message keeps getting clearer, Radio's on and i'm moving 'round the place, I check my look in the mirror, I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face!! Man I ain´t getting nowhere just living in a dump like this, there's something happening somewhere, I just know that there is.
I sit around getting older, there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me, I'll shake this world off my shoulders, come on the laugh's on me.
Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right, they say you gotta stay hungry... bro, I'm just about starving tonight! I'm dying for some action!!
I'm sick of sitting around here trying to write this book, I need a love reaction, someone please gimme just one look!! I'll never start a fire sitting around crying over a broken heart, I'll never start a fire worrying about my little world falling apart.
Are we just dancing in the dark?

shortly? yes
the only solution is to rope or just cope till the end.

did you just copypaste some song

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark~~
Tbh joji probs incel

We're just roping in the dark...

if it wasn't for his youtube/music status, he'd be another ER
no man. er lived in chad central while joji grew up in japan. hes easily above average there, not to mention that he gets halo from being hapa tbh i remember he looked decent back when he first showed up on camera without the franku costume. hes a lot uglier now though