Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we incels the most honest people out there?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Our failures have forced us to endure ego death and learn the ways of dark enlightenment by coming to terms with the blackpill. We have little to lose in terms of our social standing in the dominance hierarchy. Unlike normies, we have no hopes or delusions to protect, no future to look to, so there's no reason to for us sell false misguided bluepilled notions of success. Selling is what I see everywhere I go. All of social media has these normies marketing selling us impossible dreams of success, abundance, and power. No normie wants to tell men that its over because normies have much to lose. They lose not only their grift but also their own mental health.

No. Most niggas here are low IQ spergs.

Our failures have forced us to endure ego death and learn the ways of dark enlightenment by coming to terms with the blackpill. We have little to lose in terms of our social standing in the dominance hierarchy. Unlike normies, we have no hopes or delusions to protect, no future to look to, so there's no reason to for us sell false misguided bluepilled notions of success. Selling is what I see everywhere I go. All of social media has these normies marketing selling us impossible dreams of success, abundance, and power. No normie wants to tell men that its over because normies have much to lose. They lose not only their grift but also their own mental health.
Yes, women have movements that help delude themselves and others in to thinking that certain things are ok (being a slut and fat come to mind) when in fact, they aren't.

We accept that were fat and lazy and ugly. We don't sugarcoat it, we don't lie to anyone unless you count hiding power level as a lie.

Bc we saw the brutality of humanity more than normies, that helps.

Bc we saw the brutality of humanity more than normies, that helps.
We don't just see it, we dwell and introspect on it. Meanwhile, normies compartmentalize it and run away from it.

I'd say so yh