Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we in the Berenstein universe?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

Too much insane shit has been happening these past few years.
But craziest of all, blackops2cel ended up being a slayer.
This cant be.
Its nust too obsurd to happen, its as if we crossed from one universe into another.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Literally every thread is about this guy, he mogs me so hard.

Too much insane shit has been happening these past few years.
Remember when everyone was afraid of a bunch of clown attacks in like 2016 or whatever. It got so bad a group called "clown lives matter" was formed.

This is such a boomer meme.

Bored

This meme sucks. Stupid shitty childrens book trolled this many people, it's hard to imagine.

Kek he's not a slayer boyo, he's still incel.

How is blackops2cel a slayer? He looks like a severe framecel in his new pics and his fb has weeb stuff

How is blackops2cel a slayer? He looks like a severe framecel in his new pics and his fb has weeb stuff
Still height mogs me to ant status

Idk but tall it seems
There's definitely one new pic where he actually looks decent almost like a high tier normie. But he looks like generic framecel in the car picture. I think he can improve a lot by lowering his hairline