Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Are we in danger?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
If you ever seen Rev Says Desu, who is a really big anime fan and spends most of his time shitting on SJWs, you see alot of left wing female bitches trying to either call anime pro rape or censor it or intrude on it. And well I fear what will happen if enough of these foids find this site. Thing is, Ive seen threads were moderators go roge, and some people backstab incels. Its really fucked up and just how a succubus turns man against god. A foide making a incel think he has a chance for some ass can turn that incel into a trator.

Granted I see the rules and I know they exist to deter shit like FBI watching us but with things like DDOS, internet services trying to throttle or shut down sites and even serch engines hiding links. Infact I couldn't find this site on google. Had to install duck duck go wich deosnt really give you privacy but uncensoreswhat you look up just to find this site. Point is. Pay attention. We dont know who will he on our asses. Maybey not law enforcement but foids, niggers, traps, and maybey some nasty ass wombo combos, will try and go after us. Wich is why I also vouch to be ready to retaliate is we go to war. Mayby not actually war but more so sabotage type. Do the same shit they do to us. Not first but be ready.

In danger of what? Public opinion against this site? This site has already suffered that.

No, we ARE the danger.

No, we ARE the danger.
walter white run GIF by Breaking Bad

Ugly, short, skinny nonNT men are at a bigger risk of getting killed and mugged than women.

我愛北京天安門