Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are We Allowed to make IRL frens on here?

Gavincel

Gavincel

Greycel
I've been isolated in my room lately, most of my friends don't invite me to any of the shit they do after school, I use to have friends who were into TerryWads and all that lulzy stuff, invited me to the park and their house any day they could, but I had to move because of my parents, so now I have nobody I can relate to or hang out like that, and my parents just try to bully me into "fitting in" and it annoys me, I just want lulzy friends like the ones I had before, if we are allowed to make IRL frens on here (like meeting irl after getting to know each other in a no homo way), then tell me

I've been isolated in my room lately, most of my friends don't invite me to any of the shit they do after school, I use to have friends who were into TerryWads and all that lulzy stuff, invited me to the park and their house any day they could, but I had to move because of my parents, so now I have nobody I can relate to or hang out like that, and my parents just try to bully me into "fitting in" and it annoys me, I just want lulzy friends like the ones I had before, if we are allowed to make IRL frens on here (like meeting irl after getting to know each other in a no homo way), then tell me

I like this site but fuck that shit

My own countrymen are so retarded they wont even reply on this forum so i doubth

George foid

it's because I usually just sleep or do schoolwork because there is nothing else to do, I haven't played video games in weeks
Do you atleast fap sometimes or watch hentai?

sometimes, usually I wake up and do it some weeks because thats the only thing that forces joy
Based, You should edge for 40 minutes then release, Make sure to get as horny as you fucking can before release, Before release stroke it slowly to stimulate it then faster and faster, You will GOON like a madman, I reccomend yoghurts and fruits for a good coom session buildup.

I don't get why I am being called a glownigger, this fucking post glows like a dead flashlight
Your new, The forum is coming at you like niggers would a white man in their nighbourhood, get to paragon and you will be fine.

Based, You should edge for 40 minutes then release, Make sure to get as horny as you fucking can before release, Before release stroke it slowly to stimulate it then faster and faster, You will GOON like a madman, I reccomend yoghurts and fruits for a good coom session buildup.
My parents buy the most fucking disgusting yogurt they can find (greek honey yogurt from aldi), I usually just eat their fruits

Some people don't want to risk having their face recorded and posted onto IT
by IT do you mean the r/tard foid lurkers? or this forum as a whole? I don't go around recording my friends like a foid does

My parents buy the most fucking disgusting yogurt they can find (greek honey yogurt from aldi), I usually just eat their fruits
Find one with 20/21 protein in it, Drink it 4 hours before fap season so it can absorb, Almost cum for 40 min, When you ooze you will not be able to stop it and the coom will just ooze out of your dick and ontop like a thicc layer and feel amaaaaaazing.

If you want even stronger coom, Eat protein for 14 days, Then coom when time is done, The ooze will be unstoppable and will spill everywhere!

Find one with 20/21 protein in it, Drink it 4 hours before fap season so it can absorb, Almost cum for 40 min, When you ooze you will not be able to stop it and the coom will just ooze out of your dick and ontop like a thicc layer and feel amaaaaaazing.

If you want even stronger coom, Eat protein for 14 days, Then coom when time is done, The ooze will be unstoppable and will spill everywhere!
Tom Cruise Reaction GIF

I don't get why I am being called a glownigger, this fucking post glows like a dead flashlight
You just joined motherfucker and you’re trying to meet people. Glows brighter than the sun. In my 17k posts nobody ever saw my face, and I only voice chatted with one user so far. Better hit paragon before anyone will even consider meeting up with you. There are a few users I trust enough to meet up with, but they live in far away states so it’s never gonna happen

You just joined motherfucker and you’re trying to meet people. Glows brighter than the sun. In my 17k posts nobody ever saw my face, and I only voice chatted with one user so far. Better hit paragon before anyone will even consider meeting up with you. There are a few users I trust enough to meet up with, but they live in far away states so it’s never gonna happen
if you had to leave friends who related to everything about you from having no gf, lulzy humor down to the fucking bone, you would go to a forum filled with that to find more of that, I didn't know a bunch of paranoid schizoniggers were gonna chimp out like a sperg

if you had to leave friends who related to everything about you from having no gf, lulzy humor down to the fucking bone, you would go to a forum filled with that to find more of that, I didn't know a bunch of paranoid schizoniggers were gonna chimp out like a sperg
Relax. Nobody is personally attacking you here. We are suspicious of every newcomer grey, as there are many infilatrators. They were suspicious of me too when I joined, and treated me like shit. Happens to all of us initially. Get to 500 posts and things get better. We have reason to be paranoid. A month or so ago, a new grey joined that very day, and immediately started watching me to get notified every time I make a thread or reply to it. This grey had no posts, didn’t even follow me first to indicate friendship, and goes straight to watching me like a fucking stalker. Do you realize how fucking creepy that is? This person got a notification of every single thread I made since then, and there is nothing I can do about it. There are many obvious fed bait posts here too

Relax. Nobody is personally attacking you here. We are suspicious of every newcomer grey, as there are many infilatrators. They were suspicious of me too when I joined, and treated me like shit. Happens to all of us initially. Get to 500 posts and things get better. We have reason to be paranoid. A month or so ago, a new grey joined that very day, and immediately started watching me to get notified every time I make a thread or reply to it. This grey had no posts, didn’t even follow me first to indicate friendship, and goes straight to watching me like a fucking stalker. Do you realize how fucking creepy that is? This person got a notification of every single thread I made since then, and there is nothing I can do about it. There are many obvious fed bait posts here too
@Master there needs to be a way to block users from following you.

@Master there needs to be a way to block users from following you.
And for watching you. There should be a way to stop watchers for sure. Doesn't matter much anyway though, because they can still go on your profile and go through all the threads you make

And for watching you. There should be a way to stop watchers for sure. Doesn't matter much anyway though, because they can still go on your profile and go through all the threads you make
If some reddit troon wants to nolife every single thread and post I've made, please be my guest and waste your miserable life. They are most welcome to. But I'd rather not make it easy for them.

If some reddit troon wants to nolife every single thread and post I've made, please be my guest and waste your miserable life. They are most welcome to. But I'd rather not make it easy for them.
Same. At the very lest ban the watch feature for all accounts under 1000 posts. Us users need a way to stop someone from watching us though. Shouldn't be that easy for infiltrators to stalk us

i can smell the Kentucky fried chicken of this glow in the dark nigger through my screen