Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we actually just "approachcels" ?

I've approached more than enough. It's just not worth it.

Females only want Chad to approach just lol at approaching as a subhuman, you are not meant to procreate, just be a workhorse supporting this fucked up society til we die. Its fucking over.

Only this year i already approached 14 girls and ALL rejected me.

Yet there is a retarded autist with a 7/10 face who NEVER APPROACHED a woman calling himself a TRUECEL and me FAKECEL. Fucker should be banned.

mirrors exist. since beauty is not subjective, if you’re far off enough from the Chad look, you are incel. still asking females out after determining that you’re ugly just shows bluepilled beliefs and does nothing but inflate the female ego even further. there’s also the fact that receiving no interest from any female at all in your life is enough of a confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Women are a cope.

if you've never even asked a girl out you can't be incel.

I’m very much confirmed incel unless a guy has to approach in the 5 digits.

I literally don't know anyone who got a gf by cold approaching her. Literally everyone (I know of) met through mutual friends, acquaintances, work or a similar where they were previously introduced.

yup , another good comment.

this is why I cant take many people in this forum seriously. Never leave your house, be in a shut in hermit then blame your average looks for it. I am sure it helps them cope tho.

>I dropped outta highschool and be a neet since 16, i am BIGGEST incel there is.

"Women don't rape me = I'm incel".

I don't approach. SOrry laides.

Well enjoy reaping exactly the nothingness you sowed.

Chad gets rejected 0times.
If you wana feel like trash, scum of the earth, useless, suicidal then go right ahead and approach. Because these girls will be ruthless when rejecting you.

False. Chad can get rejected. There is an 8-9/10 PUA, forgot his name, white guy who gets rejections. Mostly not, but Chad doesn't get every single girl. Sometimes, women are low-self esteem and know they can't tame him for example. Not often but it can happen.

And sometimes when women reject you they aren't ruthless, they just ghost you or show very little investment until you get the hint and fuck off and fap yourself to sleep.

TO ALL,

you guys here who wonder how some ugly guys are able to get a gf - because they are able to put up with as many rejections as possible to get that one yes. It's a question of, the uglier you are, the more rejections you will have to go through. But most guys here are 5/10 white guys who are just too autistic to speak to humans. You would have to go through way less rejections than a legit ugly person - if you fixed your social anxiety etc.

Approiching is useless in a feminist society. If a girl likes you she will show it

oW4rjCitSRC1FjEfNybrmw.png

Z8qq3xZXSgyuA_iNoEQ0lQ.png

What's the point of approaching a girl, when they get disgusted by looking at your face?

this cant be emphasized enough. So true.

A lot of people in this server are complaning about not having a gf but do nothing to change their situation.

People here ignore that average-looking men have to approach but can sometimes get a gf. It's when you're below-average looking when you're REALLY fucked.

you guys here who wonder how some ugly guys are able to get a gf - because they are able to put up with as many rejections as possible to get that one yes. It's a question of, the uglier you are, the more rejections you will have to go through. But most guys here are 5/10 white guys who are just too autistic to speak to humans. You would have to go through way less rejections than a legit ugly person - if you fixed your social anxiety etc.
I consider myself average, so this is actually life fuel.

YOU

DONT

APPROACH

IN

Jesus fucking christ you copsters. Dating doesn't even exist anymore. Hot guys just start banging female friends and they become couples.

"Women don't rape me = I'm incel".

Well enjoy reaping exactly the nothingness you sowed.

False. Chad can get rejected. There is an 8-9/10 PUA, forgot his name, white guy who gets rejections. Mostly not, but Chad doesn't get every single girl. Sometimes, women are low-self esteem and know they can't tame him for example. Not often but it can happen.

And sometimes when women reject you they aren't ruthless, they just ghost you or show very little investment until you get the hint and fuck off and fap yourself to sleep.

TO ALL,

Unfortunately, social anxiety is very difficult to treat and overcome. It usually manifests itself in childhood (specifically in the teen years) which is arguably the most crucial time for social development and self esteem building. Most of the average looking guys here are probably socially stunted in one way or another and don't know how to interact with new people , especially women without coming across as pathetic,desperate, boring, and overall low value.

I can certainly see your frustration though. It's probably infuriating seeing 5/10 average guys on here pissing their youth away posting on these sites and wondering why no women want them. They will regret it 7+ years from now when everybody else has moved on and even the uglier guys are in relationships or married.

op is right, better to be a confirmed incel than a coward. swing your dick around a bit (metaphor god please metaphor) and see what happens. sucks that men are stuck with the responsibility to do the asking but to get anywhere it's got to happen

Probably yeah.

You can't just be an "approach monkey" and spam approach though.

You need to learn how to harness IOIs and IODs to maximize your chances, establish eye contact to try to feel if she is in to you.

Just autistically going up to girl after girl will just get incels in trouble.

The only way this can work is through looksmaxing and clothesmaxing so the girl doesn't get creeped out and seeing if she's warm to you by being able to read her body language.

Unfortunately, social anxiety is very difficult to treat and overcome. It usually manifests itself in childhood (specifically in the teen years) which is arguably the most crucial time for social development and self esteem building. Most of the average looking guys here are probably socially stunted in one way or another and don't know how to interact with new people , especially women without coming across as pathetic,desperate, boring, and overall low value.

I can certainly see your frustration though. It's probably infuriating seeing 5/10 average guys on here pissing their youth away posting on these sites and wondering why no women want them. They will regret it 7+ years from now when everybody else has moved on and even the uglier guys are in relationships or married.

:yes: