Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Wasps Going Extinct?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When I was a kid, in the 1970's, I would see many Wasps.
I Took it for granted they would always be there.
I just realized, I haven't seen too many Wasps lately.
I think today's school children not only never saw a Wasp, but probably don't know what one is.
A Wasp is a White Anglo Saxon Protestant. I am NOT a Wasp, but I really did like them. They were so nice to me.
It would be a shame, if they disappear

i see them fucking everywhere at work. i dread the inevitable day i feel an unimaginably painful sting on some godforsaken part of my body while being forced by this jew cucked society to be at work

More and more wasp men are having to settle down with ethnic bitches throwing their wasp genetics into the garbage by doing so.

So they are slowing being wiped out but they are doing it to themselves. The allure of easy ethnic pussy is too strong but comes at a cost.

And with all the liberal brainwashing of "diversity is our strength" bullshit out there it will only get worse. More and more wasps will continue to muddy their genetics until they are as rare as albinos are today.

Wasps are assholes that sting.

I love Wasps, but not in a Homosexual way.
I am not a Wasp, nor even close.
If my neighborhood became infested with wasps, I'd be very happy.

I think it's the bees that are going extinct.

I hope so.
BDEEC2F1 680C 4972 BDCA 4E1EB0887C16