Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are Ukrainian foids stereotyped as being beautiful gold diggERs?

Are Ukrainian foids stereotyped as being beautiful gold diggERs?

• Yes, evERyone knows Ukrainian foids are beautiful gold diggERs.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No, I have nevER heard this stereotype of Ukrainian foids being beautiful gold diggERs before.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

I was trying to listen to a JewTubER talk about the disappearance of an American who had travelled to Ukraine to volunteER and fight for the Russian separatists, Russell Bentley, when the JewTubER said, “Ukrainian *foids are considered really attractive.”

I had to stop the video. Ukrainian foids are alright. They tend to be skinny, which is increasingly rare for white foids. Yes, many Ukrainian foids have blonde hair and blue eyes, but they tend to have rat-like faces. Khazar (ancient Jews) blood runs through Ukrainian foids. Because, Khazaria eventually became the modern nation of Ukraine.

To lay down and rot - in your pERsonal opinion: are Ukrainian foids stereotyped as being beautiful gold diggERs?

(Russell Bentley was from Austin, Texas. The JewTubER butchERs the city's name)

Obviously, the JewTubER is bias - he says it at 0:28:

View: https://youtu.be/D9Zce7OLfuo?si=B5T4d3K-qOFh9DzC

Yes
It's the slavic bimbo stereotype

I had to stop the video. Ukrainian foids are alright. They tend to be skinny, which is increasingly rare for white foids. Yes, many Ukrainian foids have blonde hair and blue eyes, but they tend to have rat-like faces. Khazar (ancient Jews) blood runs through Ukrainian foids. Because, Khazaria eventually became the modern nation of Ukraine.
+ Pale of Settlement, not all but some part of population is jewish+turk+white mixes

Russian and Ukrainian foids are known for being mail-order-brides. So, of course guys around the world will spread the stereotype of Ukrainian (really any Slavic foids) being beautiful gold diggERs.

I have never understood how genetics can sometimes coexist with different levels of beauty of one nation: Slavic men are not very beautiful, but Slavic women are more beautiful against their background. As far as I know, the Germans have the opposite situation: when German men are beautiful, and German foids are the ugliest in Europe.
Title.

I was trying to listen to a JewTubER talk about the disappearance of an American who had travelled to Ukraine to volunteER and fight for the Russian separatists, Russell Bentley, when the JewTubER said, “Ukrainian *foids are considered really attractive.”

To lay down and rot - in your pERsonal opinion: are Ukrainian foids stereotyped as being beautiful gold diggERs?

they're bimbo toilet gold diggers, but yeah there is attractive ones obviously, russian toilets are the same.

I have never understood how genetics can sometimes coexist with different levels of beauty of one nation: Slavic men are not very beautiful, but Slavic women are more beautiful against their background.
these bitches take a lot of care for themselves, lots of looksmaxxing, while eastern european men often consumes alcohol, smoke, lots of sun exposure (skin ages faster) unhealthy lifestyle in general

911add2226.cc8b10de.jpg

niti-cog_6362b7_2.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

these bitches take a lot of care for themselves, lots of looksmaxxing, while eastern european men often consumes alcohol, smoke, lots of sun exposure (skin ages faster) unhealthy lifestyle in general
Yes, but it seems strange to me how beautiful women and ugly men can exist within the same nation, in this case, the Eastern Slavic countries. In Germany, it's the other way around, there are ugly foids and handsome men.

Title.

This news story shows how a sexy Ukrainian blonde was in a relationship with an American guy, who then went to war for her and was killed there.
View: https://youtu.be/TaBBa9-EoY8?si=Hqyz-M2F5vFoTmVr

slav beckies have big ass titties

Yes, but it seems strange to me how beautiful women and ugly men can exist within the same nation, in this case, the Eastern Slavic countries. In Germany, it's the other way around, there are ugly foids and handsome men.
I think it's because women more preferable over men here, men here are just disposable trash. Everything is made for women, very gynoxentric.

Title.

Perhaps the Ukrainian foids want to use British, American, Canadian single men to replenish the ranks of the Ukrainian army with these men who are so tired of their fat Anglo-Saxon women that they will go to war for the sake of a thin, sexy Slavic foid.

JewTube makes Slavic men look bad, the algorithm suggested this when I searched, "Russian gangster stereotype":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7EYyTdIHM

This is partly true. It is extremely easy for a Slavic whore to find a betabuxer from Western Europe, mainly brides by mail from Russia/ Ukraine uses the Germans. But I can't imagine what kind of effort it takes to choke even a Slavic Chad Light to fuck a German or French Stacy.

slav beckies have big ass titties
I’ve nevER seen a Russian or Ukrainian foid with a nice ass, most Slavic foids just pull off the “flat-ass-look.”

911add2226.cc8b10de.jpg

niti-cog_6362b7_2.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, the Ukrainian-Jew-rat-face. I was brutally rejected by a rat-faced Jewkranian foid my second year at university. That is why I hate Ukraine, can’t stand the Jewish rat Zelenskyy, and I hope Putin crushes Ukraine.