Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are u pro BLM?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I feel they have every right to express themselves, but I don’t get involved with protests.

I feel they have every right to express themselves, but I don’t get involved with protests.
Makes sense. I personally think cops in some cases over push their authority (no knock raids) but outside that. I would favor cops over thugs

all the sluts that write blm but give no pussy for etnics
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Racism is bad but BLM is jewish

In pro slm, slave life matter

Nope and I'm black

I don't know I'm not American. But I'm against unjustified racism.
I don't understand why a lot of people here are against BLM or hate on George Floyd.
The Elites' pigs murder a guy in daylight and no one can say a thing. How are you not against that as an incel?

No. I am pro slavery. Niggers should work for me

I don’t even care

BLM is a political excuse for niggers and BBC-lovers to murder, loot and riot, free from any negative consequences.

Therefore, no, I don't support BLM.

All lives matter. Seethe, you lefty soy faggots. :feelsLSD:

BLM is a political excuse for niggers and BBC-lovers to murder, loot and riot, free from any negative consequences.

Therefore, no, I don't support BLM.

All lives matter. Seethe, you lefty soy faggots. :feelsLSD:
Based :feelsYall:

BLM is a marxist movement and I don't support it. Black people are the ones gunning other black people down and not the raycist police.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I don't know I'm not American. But I'm against unjustified racism.
I don't understand why a lot of people here are against BLM or hate on George Floyd.
The Elites' pigs murder a guy in daylight and no one can say a thing. How are you not against that as an incel?
Shouldn't have paid a counterfeit bill and none of this shit would have happened.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Shouldn't have paid a counterfeit bill and none of this shit would have happened.
84C9BA29 CE0D 4C41 9DC3 96E3C58B5174

The Elites are behind BLM as well. Notice how BLM is all about how blacks have it bad while whitey cop has all the privilege. (((They))) want a divided population.

But coincidentally, so do I. :feelsPop:

No, unless we're talking exclusively about blackpilled black truecels, (not the fakecel tyronelites that could easily thugmax/bbcmax).

The only "X lives matter" I care about are low value males who truly struggle and suffer in this demented monkey rodeo called life.

I'm black, so obviously I would want to see black people succeed, but there's something completely asinine about the BLM movement and BLM supporters that turned me off to it entirely. A lot of them are worse than actual racists, they don't want equality, they want superiority. And after what happed to Jussie Smollet, it shows that they are willing to look over any crimes committed by black people are long as they are also BLM supporters.

No, fuck those stupid thugs and looters.
BLM is a marxist movement and I don't support it. Black people are the ones gunning other black people down and not the raycist police.
Based.

Last edited:
Black incel lives matter.

Last edited:
No, I don’t support riots and niggers attacking currys