Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are trannies taken seriously where you live?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
UK here.

Over here I'd say it's not not quite at the point of being like racism or homophobia where people wouldn't even express ANY kind of discriminatory views even "behind closed doors".

We have definitely reached point where trannies are accepted by mainstream culture though, and if you openly said you were against them, you could easily be socially ostracized or fired.

In Utah trannies are actively hated since its against mormonism and where I am now no one really cares. They dont hate them but they don't suck up to them either.

Nah they are not

The government definitely takes them seriously. Overall, i'd say the general public doesn't care, I don't care tbh.

I live in Europe where if you insult any kind of faggot you almost go to jail. A guy at work was fired cause he made a joke about a faggot coworker.

Pretty sure they're laughed at here but not treated badly.

95% of Trannies are even uglier that before transition, so they aren't taken seriusly

Everyone is taken more serious than truecels.

They are a butt of jokes here and made to beg on streets. Only government takes them seriously.

I have no clue. When I was locked up in the psych ward a few years ago there were a lot of them there and I remember the doctors treated them pretty badly compared to the cisgendered patients so that may or may not be a reflection of the broader society here.

I think the majority of people here, despite being in a western urban area dispise them. Its mental illness and most people know that.

Sweden here, see a lot of dye haired fags everyday

California
sadly yes

Nope, they're considered joke.

idk I dont have any tranny or gay friends, I dont have any friends at all apart from incels.co

In Private most people think they're a joke. In Germany we call the ugly ones that never gonna pass "Trümmertransen".
Depending on where you live and where you work not being PC is a fast way to social suicide though.

white male trannies are the most privileged people in existence here

UK here.

Over here I'd say it's not not quite at the point of being like racism or homophobia where people wouldn't even express ANY kind of discriminatory views even "behind closed doors".

We have definitely reached point where trannies are accepted by mainstream culture though, and if you openly said you were against them, you could easily be socially ostracized or fired.

Europe is just a colony of the US empire. And everything the US empire promotes is embraced by its colonies like 10 years later or so.
English language lessons in school, for instance, are just a tool for US propaganda. Ask an English teacher, as a female college student, journalists, go to the "hip" subs on reddit - and they all parrot US bullshit already. And from there it then trickles down.

The wealth does not trickle down, that's just a capitalist lie. But what does trickle down from top to bottom is ideology. Race ideology, gender ideology ... and now tranny ideology.

Death to America.

Older generations are less accepting of them in my state

Don't know, but they should be executed nonetheless.

Yeah, I live in Europe, if you say anything bad about women or trannies (not against their personality, but rather about them generally) chances are you'd not have a great life