Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are trannies based?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I just saw the title of how lesbians make it harder for sub 8 men. Trannies are either gay men (so no effect), or incels who will turn themselves from an ugly man into an ugly man on hormones either trying to become gay or thinking he can trick them that he is a lesbian. Either way, they are taking another man out of the dating pool or at the very least themselves. If they are successful at getting laid either with men or women, they tend to expire around the ages of 30-35 so they consume less resources as well. They seem to be based and helpful to incels overall. I don't support it and won't mutilate myself but I don't hate them, I just look down on them even as an incel. It makes me feel better to have an inferior.

Suicide

Last edited:
No, but I enjoy seeing them argue with TERFs and destroy women in sports.

They're only based if they rope

No OP, you’re not based. Stop sucking dick already fag

I like that they're smashing women's sport, trying to trick lesbo bitches, terfs hate them & the changing rooms/toilet debate.

Not cool with the molester ones though.

No you retard

They aren't based :feelsseriously:

I think most probably are pathetic and ill and not based. In rare instances you might view a minority who are just parodying it all and embracing clown world as masterful comedians though. Like in the case of bugs bunny where there is actually a sly agenda to the crossdressing rather than it just being some fetish.

Like imagine being so low-inhib you actually trick roasties into revealing in public on camera how they coach their daughters to become whores to ASAP lower their SMV out of jealousy so their daughters are less competition for Chad.

I like that they're smashing women's sport, trying to trick lesbo bitches, terfs hate them & the changing rooms/toilet debate.

Not cool with the molester ones though.

Trannies are the ultimate blackpillers

Don't a lot of those trans women claim to be "lesbians" or something? I guess like all men they want to put their dicks into vaginas too.

Either way, they are taking another man out of the dating pool or at the very least themselves.
Those subhumans were never a real threat to begin with. No htn transitions unless he's extremely mentally ill.
Most tranny fuckers just pump and dump, they will choose real women given the chance, trannies can't stop dilating about it

Last edited:
I just saw the title of how lesbians make it harder for sub 8 men. Trannies are either gay men (so no effect), or incels who will turn themselves from an ugly man into an ugly man on hormones either trying to become gay or thinking he can trick them that he is a lesbian. Either way, they are taking another man out of the dating pool or at the very least themselves. If they are successful at getting laid either with men or women, they tend to expire around the ages of 30-35 so they consume less resources as well. They seem to be based and helpful to incels overall. I don't support it and won't mutilate myself but I don't hate them, I just look down on them even as an incel. It makes me feel better to have an inferior.

Suicide

Trannies are not based. They are sick in their head, many of them fooled by the society, many of them ex-incels or incels in denial. I feel sorry for them, for their poor decisions.

But ultimately, I support their right to make the mistake. What I don't support is them screeching at everyone and everything and demanding rights above all.

Everyone should be free to choose and live with the consequence of their choices freely.

Only becauce it triggers foids

No, most of them are massive degeneartes and bluepillers

Not reading this shit once you said trannies are based.

They're degenerate incels in denial with 0 self-respect, they're the complete opposite of based
This was a really bad take, fren

I think it’s funny when normies and chads trannymax because they are so high on their own normalthink propaganda that they throw away their privileged lives to be disgusting retards that just rope in a couple years