Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are tinder matches the biggest cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Agree with @shii410 100%
just lol @ your delusion. you unironically are saying that something other than looks matters on online dating
not saying a-ok but normies are able get gf's, simple as that.
i walk around for hours in a big city, im very observant and i see normies with gfs, of course they are always taller than the foid. i also see an enormous amount of white men with asian women.
if you walk around a big city you will see all the successful normies and never the ones who are losers who don't leave their house

No they are not cope.

The amount of matches is a measurement of attractive you are.

No, just saying that "angsty high school kid" is a bad excuse
he has been whining in every one of my threads and made a horrible analogy in this thread

this is just another “tee hee, tell me how normie-tier i am” thread
coming from the guy who thinks 7/10 dudes are incel

keep coping you stupid faggot

just lol @ your delusion. you unironically are saying that something other than looks matters on online dating
looks are what gets you in the door and makes you a potential sexual partner, without them you won't even be considered. however once you get there you can still ruin your chances by acting like a complete socially inept retard, unless you're literally in the top percentile of attractive men

not going to bother with anything else you said because you only makes these threads for attention and validation and I know better

looks are what gets you in the door and makes you a potential sexual partner, without them you're not even considered. however once you get there you can still ruin your chances by acting like a complete socially inept retard, unless you're literally in the top percentile of attractive men

not going to bother with anything else you said because you only makes these threads for attention and validation and I know better
you're acting like social skills matter on online dating

are you retarded?

are you retarded?
at this point I'm convinced that there's no way you're actually this stupid and you're just trying to be inflammatory for attention. like I said, you have a female mindset and are just seeking validation so I'm just going to leave you to it

at this point I'm convinced that there's no way you're actually this stupid and you're just trying to be inflammatory for attention. like I said, you have a female mindset and are just seeking validation so I'm just going to leave you to it
no, i'm being serious.

you are acting like anyone other than chad can get laid on online dating

and if you say it's chad only, then you would be arguing that chad can fuck up by poor "texting game"

Ah makes sense now. Made me wonder too. For once I thought maybe Reddit advice of being funny and shit is actually turning off woman lol but still he got 500 matches and nothing.

You should have put this in the original post, would have clarified and not make this post controversial.

Ah makes sense now. Made me wonder too. For once I thought maybe Reddit advice of being funny and shit is actually turning off woman lol but still he got 500 matches and nothing.

You should have put this in the original post, would have clarified and not make this post controversial.
I shouldn't have to do that. it's not my fault this forum is full of a bunch of emotional bitches

this is just another “tee hee, tell me how normie-tier i am” thread
just going to leave it at this. this thread is a humble brag. it's blatantly obvious OP wants validation from being told that he's normie tier, all the other stupid shit he's said is just meant to provoke that reaction. same applies to all of his recent threads. there's no room to have a discussion in good faith here

just going to leave it at this. this thread is a humble brag. it's blatantly obvious OP wants validation from being told that he's normie tier, all the other stupid shit he's said is just meant to provoke that reaction. same applies to all of his recent threads. there's no room to have a discussion in good faith here
gigacope. you still think social skills matter in online dating

gigacope. you still think social skills matter in online dating
if they matched with a good looking guy who acts like a weird serial killer and a good looking guy who acts like a normal person they will obviously choose the latter. if you're 6+/10 (above average) then it is definitely possible to sabotage potential relationships by acting like a pathetic loser. anyone who denies this is a basement dweller with no social experience who just doesn't live in the real world

if they matched with a good looking guy who acts like a weird serial killer and a good looking guy who acts like a normal person they will obviously choose the latter. if you're 6+/10 (above average) then it is definitely possible to sabotage potential relationships by acting like a pathetic loser. anyone who denies this is a basement dweller with no social experience who just doesn't live in the real world
we are talking about hookups dude, not relationships

we are talking about hookups dude, not relationships
hookups are a type of sexual relationship. "relationship" is one of my least favorite words in the English language tbh, linguistically speaking it applies to too many things that have conflicting connotations

hookups are a type of sexual relationship. "relationship" is one of my least favorite words in the English language tbh, linguistically speaking it applies to too many things that have conflicting connotations
true

but anyway, if you are talking about meeting girls at house parties or social gatherings where you meet in person, sure, autism can fuck over a non chad

but tinder hookups? no, looks=100%

true

but anyway, if you are talking about meeting girls at house parties or social gatherings where you meet in person, sure, autism can fuck over a non chad

but tinder hookups? no, looks=100%
honestly like most of r/tinder is just cucks getting ignored by their matches after sending m'lady witty and funny texts, so I don't think getting matches necessarily means that you're sexually attractive. at face value I actually don't disagree with your initial statement

the thing is this thread just seems blatantly designed to bait people in to backhandedly complimenting you by calling you a normie or fakecel, which is a consistent theme with your recent threads. like how you talked about how JBW doesn't work even though you were literally planning a trip to SEA. all these threads follow the same format and it seems like "Chad out!! :chad::feelsree:" is just the intended response. it comes off as a thinly veiled cry for validation tbh

honestly like most of r/tinder is just cucks getting ignored by their matches after sending m'lady witty and funny texts, so I don't think getting matches necessarily means that you're sexually attractive. at face value I actually don't disagree with your initial statement

the thing is this thread just seems blatantly designed to bait people in to backhandedly complimenting you by calling you a normie or fakecel, which is a consistent theme with your recent threads. like how you talked about how JBW doesn't work even though you were literally planning a trip to SEA. all these threads follow the same format and it seems like "Chad out!! :chad::feelsree:" is just the intended response. it comes off as a thinly veiled cry for validation tbh
every white guy is a fakecel according to this forum unfortunately

I agree. Matches do not matter. Females can still ghost or reject you after you have matched with them.

agreed! very high iq post indeed
I got 140 matches in 2 weeks but didnt have sex,truecel.

Tinder is a glimpse of just how fucking extreme female hypergamy will become.

If you don't get laid from your tinder matches, what good are they? i'd say they are useless. they are the equivalent of PUA "IOIs". (aka they mean nothing)
They are useless and massive cope.
I 100% believe There are bots from tinder themselves, missclicks etc

why would they otherwise NEVER respond or INSTANTLY remove match no matter what you opened with

are you retarded?
:lul::lul::lul:

tinder matches are a good representative of your overall smv, so not really

a guy who's getting 50 matches and not getting his dick wet and a guy who gets two matches and doesn't get his dick wet

are both not getting their dick wet

"but chad gets tons of matches"

and chad gets his dick wet, and so does chadlite with sub 5 foids

that's the only thing that matters
This. Literally destroyed him

mogs me if you get tinder matches tbh

No, not a cope. Getting matches on dating apps means you are not at least hideous. You might be a normie.

Also dating apps are extremely tough,

1. Competition is extremely high. Hundreds of men (even some chads) will line up for a 3/10 400lb lardbeast single mother with kids.

2. A 3/10 400lb landwhale has 100+ likes and 50+ DMs (even from chads) in a couple of days after opening her first account. Even if she wants to talk to you, she won't be able to find you in the long list of DMs after a week. Therefore she will contact only the guys with strong possibility of a relationship.

3. Meeting strangers over some dating app is risky (no matter how much of a whore she is), there is always some risk. Foids don't like risky things. So they will do lots of calculations before proceeding.
Agree

you are an NT coper who thinks normies get beckies

run a tinder experiment with chadlite and see what happens
Its true. My chadlite brother didnt get hot girls on tinder while he did in real life.
I think any man except gigachad will get worse results on tinder than irl cus the skewed male to female ratio and other factors
you are an NT coper who thinks normies get beckies

run a tinder experiment with chadlite and see what happens
They do, just not on tinder
Tinder is not real life
There are some ethnics here who would fuck a white whale over a fit ethnic foid. So much for the racepill.
Lmao, they are just like asian foids then

Last edited: