Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel are they looksmatched?

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
29512842 1592659257455495 8935007369251930429 n

Seems pretty close, but she mogs him by a point or two.

infact the guy might mog her by 0.5-1 points, because she is wearing fakeup

I'd say he's normie tier, she's better than normie. Then again, fakeup? But also, he has a beard.

Once you remove the fake up, possibly yes.

If you look a little closer, you can see emblematically an expression on the femoid face that shows a bit of fraud, close to cuckoldry grinning. However another point is that, indeed, makeup is accounting for the frauding look on her face. No they are not looksmatched, in my opinion the man is better looking. The makeup only gives the femoid an unfair advantage. You have to see through this.

I'd say he's normie tier, she's better than normie. Then again, fakeup? But also, he has a beard.

i would die to have a kid with a woman like that. yoa''l talk about slaying. i will be satisftied being married with a kid to a woman like that

i would die to have a kid with a woman like that. yoa''l talk about slaying. i will be satisftied being married with a kid to a woman like that

Me too. She's beautiful.

The way her face is angled cant get a good look at her but she kind of looks better than him.

If you look a little closer, you can see emblematically an expression on the femoid face that shows a bit of fraud, close to cuckoldry grinning. However another point is that, indeed, makeup is accounting for the frauding look on her face. No they are not looksmatched, in my opinion the man is better looking. The makeup only gives the femoid an unfair advantage. You have to see through this.

what about now?

22279528 1436273416427414 5596453800786502872 n

They look about more looks matched than in the previous picture. I would say that the man was better halo'd because of his hair and facial features more outshined the femoids , but now this different pose makes it seem they are relatively close, you can't see the large amount makeup as much as you could before on the femoid.

They look about more looks matched than in the previous picture. I would say that the man was better halo'd because of his hair and facial features more outshined the femoids , but now this different pose makes it seem they are relatively close, you can't see the large amount makeup as much as you could before on the femoid.

i actually knew her in real life. she despised me. hated me for no reason. she was super bitchy then. this was 6 years ago when i was in the army. 21 at the time. she was 19. i was like nw4 back then. seeing this tear my heart apart.

i actually knew her in real life. she despised me. hated me for no reason. she was super bitchy then. this was 6 years ago when i was in the army. 21 at the time. she was 19. i was like nw4 back then. seeing this tear my heart apart.
Was she a crush of yours, whom she rejected you? She is not worth it at all in my honest opinion, nor is any woman that ignores you or despises you for no reason.

Yeah, i think they are both 6's.

Was she a crush of yours, whom she rejected you? She is not worth it at all in my honest opinion, nor is any woman that ignores you or despises you for no reason.

no i actually dident had a crush on her and dident approched her. she just hated me for no reason. cussed at me many times. this happend alot with girls during my life. i think its my balding. it makes me look older and more unlikable.