Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are these cartoons racist to you?

Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
It's obviously racist.

Seems like a political satire. No.

Brutal mog.

I really would like to hear the reasoning behind. We can't call anything racist nowadays. The entire point of that cartoon is racism.
For me unless it's Nazi level propaganda with obvious ill intention, It can be swept under the rug as edgy humor.

For me unless it's Nazi level propaganda with obvious ill intention, It can be swept under the rug as edgy humor.
What do you mean for you? So, unless it involves mass killing of the target group, it is not racist?

What do you mean for you? So, unless it involves mass killing of the target group, it is not racist?
It does not take itself seriously. Not racist.

I don't understand what's going there

It does not take itself seriously. Not racist.
It's discriminatory and antagonistic towards the targeted ethnic therefore racist. I literally don't understand what the problem is with recognizing obviously racist things as racist. You are free to be racist, I disagree with racism, but if you're racist then you should just say ""Yes, I'm racist" instead of beauting around the bush.

If you have a meme of a black man portrayed a monkey with a tiny brain, with drugs up his nose then that's racist because it shows a discriminatory prejudice towards that race.

This is just like heightism and "jokes" about short men. People who make these jokes are heightist since there is a reason they make these jokes.

If you have a meme of a black man portrayed a monkey with a tiny brain, with drugs up his nose then that's racist because it shows a discriminatory prejudice towards that race.
I would find this humorous not racist.
There is difference between portraying a group in a negative stereotype, and actively advocating for their persecuation/genocide.
The latter is obviously racist.

It's discriminatory and antagonistic towards the targeted ethnic therefore racist. I literally don't understand what the problem is with recognizing obviously racist things as racist. You are free to be racist, I disagree with racism, but if you're racist then you should just say ""Yes, I'm racist" instead of beauting around the bush.

This is just like heightism and "jokes" about short men. People who make these jokes are heightist since there is a reason they make these jokes.
If it was a cartoon making fun of white people instead and non-whites killing them, raping their women or the likes, would you also consider that to be racist?

I know it's harder to make fun of white people or make racist cartoons of them, probably because they are often superior in looks and are often seen as more trustworthy like saints. So you would have to make a cartoon about white people getting killed in order for it to be offensive. However it takes no effort to make fun of jews, asians, blacks, or other ethnic groups.

I don't understand a single word of the first one, so obviously I cannot comment on it.

Second one was so uninteresting I didn't watch it, sorry.

I don't understand a single word of the first one, so obviously I cannot comment on it.

Second one was so uninteresting I didn't watch it, sorry.
The song basically goes: "Kebab bab bab, Kebab bab bab, kebab all day long!" It's a stereotype making fun of middle eastern immigrants making kebab all day.

If it was a cartoon making fun of white people instead and non-whites killing them, raping their women or the likes, would you also consider that to be racist?
Hypothetic question since there is no video like that here. But yes. Regardless, whites face little to no racism. So to claim victimhood is a Jewish trait.

The song basically goes: "Kebab bab bab, Kebab bab bab, kebab all day long!" It's a stereotype making fun of middle eastern immigrants making kebab all day.
Sounds pretty racist to me

Isn't that also racist implying jews are acting victims to gain attention?
jews are barely a race, just an ethnoreligion because they think they're some gods chosen. so I wouldnt classify anti-jewish as racism its just not the same and cannot be compared to real racism

jews are barely a race, just an ethnoreligion because they think they're some gods chosen. so I wouldnt classify anti-jewish as racism its just not the same and cannot be compared to real racism
In my country even the teeny tiny bit of criticism of jews are seen as anti semitism. We even have a memorial day for the holohoax in the church every year, even if it has nothing to do with christianity.

Isn't that also racist implying jews are acting victims to gain attention?
Judaism is an ethnoreligion based on superiority of its group to any other group. It is a racist ideology that endorses the mass slaughter and enslavement of all those who are not Jews. There is a clear difference.

I don't watch shitskin slop. Post something in English next time.