Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there still people who don't believe in sub8 theory?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
If you're sub8, your return on investment will be small, and whether it's worth the time and effort or not depends on you and your priorities.

If you're sub5, your return on investment will be nonexistent, if not directly negative.

That's the way I see it. Feel free to argue if you disagree.
lol i just don't see how a 5-6-7 guy is going to make it if they are a virgin loser in their 20s

people ignore reality too much

lol i just don't see how a 5-6-7 guy is going to make it if they are a virgin loser in their 20s

people ignore reality too much
A 5-7 guy is very unlikely to be a virgin loser in his 20's. He's more likely a coping sub5 inflating his looks score.

I would like to see them.

I remember a lot of people argued against sub8 theorists when I first started reading this board.

I think after some recent Tinder studies + the 30% male virginity figure in USA they shut up.

IMO sub8 theory was proven legit.

If you're not at least 8/10, you will struggle and your dating life won't be worth the hard work you put into it.
They’re called boomers and they’ll be dead in 20 years. Everyone younger than that seems to recognise in some level that you can only ascend if you are sub 8 if you betabuxx

if you betabuxx
i wish betabuxx still worked like it did 20 years ago

betabuxx now means you sleep at a friend's place because "you need a time out" while random men fuck your wife in the house you own

It's a bullshit. I'm legit 2/10 and I'd do anything to be average 5/10 white man.

i wish betabuxx still worked like it did 20 years ago

betabuxx now means you sleep at a friend's place because "you need a time out" while random men fuck your wife in the house you own
NO BETABUX NO SURRENDER

I wish I would get a car...
I wish I had one right now tbh

if I had a little more dopamine in my body I could do work, hobbies and driving license all at once, but I don't

also if I hadn't gotten ripped off on a freelance project I would have had more than enough money to lease a car

typical loser shit

I wish I had one right now tbh

if I had a little more dopamine in my body I could do work, hobbies and driving license all at once, but I don't

The thing is, they won't let me even do my practical driving lessons. I have been working for almost half a year without any break and hitting all the appointments, driving school and the gym.
Just lol at being 25 and making a driver licence. Females destroying my penis all the time.

also if I hadn't gotten ripped off on a freelance project I would have had more than enough money to lease a car

typical loser shit

Wait, what exactly happened?

everyone who is not exceptional in some way is boring, not very attractive, not very wealthy, not very high status, not very connected, etc

the whole point of women being strangely hard to reach and elusive is to keep those boring guys from ever interacting with them

people on here are astoundingly, shockingly optimistic about how intact the social web still is out there. they think they just need to stop being a NEET and maybe get a surgery to raise their looks up to 6/10 or so and they're set, despite being a 25 year old friendless virgin or thereabouts

meanwhile in the real world women have completely cut out everything from their lives that doesn't put them around nice-looking, successful, well-adjusted men who curate a social circle that keeps losers out specifically to make it attractive and welcoming to women

women don't even hang out with family that much anymore for fucks sake, how many family get togethers or parties thrown by distant cousins have I been to, where all of the young women completely DODGED the occasion let alone even showed up so they could reject me.

men are like developers who think they're gonna make X game or app in Y amount of time

then it takes 5x as much time as they though to produce something only 1/4th as good as they thought

and everyone who backed it calls it a pile of shit

The thing is, they won't let me even do my practical driving lessons. I have been working for almost half a year without any break and hitting all the appointments, driving school and the gym.
Just lol at being 25 and making a driver licence. Females destroying my penis all the time.

I think they are busy because too many men are trying to car-cope, you might have to be patient.

I remember when I applied to a job and it said I would have to wait up to 2 weeks, it was 3+ weeks before they said anything.

Wait, what exactly happened?
he just stole my money and spent it on weed, hookers and (irony?) fixing his car

men are like developers who think they're gonna make X game or app in Y amount of time

then it takes 5x as much time as they though to produce something only 1/4th as good as they thought

and everyone who backed it calls it a pile of shit

yeah, still waiting for that "quick fix" that is supposed to turn 25+ year old virgins into slayers ahead of schedule

I think they are busy because too many men are trying to car-cope, you might have to be patient.

I remember when I applied to a job and it said I would have to wait up to 2 weeks, it was 3+ weeks before they said anything.

The funny thing is some people there were not even interested in a driver licence. They have been forced by their parents. Just lol at that. They get it for free, supported their parents and yet they are still not interested in it.

I bet they will prefer younger people instead of some 25 year old loser.

he just stole my money and spent it on weed, hookers and (irony?) fixing his car

Driver licence mogged again... it just never ends. By the way, do you have the money to at least start a driver licence?

yeah, still waiting for that "quick fix" that is supposed to turn 25+ year old virgins into slayers ahead of schedule

Seriously, I think it is completely over in every aspect of life. Everything becomes more and more weak and not sustainable anymore. Men are working in low-payed jobs without any future. We also won't get any old-age pension. Here in Germany everything is about anti-rightwing. German females are really not interested in German men anymore. Everyhting is just decaying for men.

The funny thing is some people there were not even interested in a driver licence. They have been forced by their parents. Just lol at that. They get it for free, supported their parents and yet they are still not interested in it.

I bet they will prefer younger people instead of some 25 year old loser.

Driver licence mogged again... it just never ends. By the way, do you have the money to at least start a driver licence?

Seriously, I think it is completely over in every aspect of life. Everything becomes more and more weak and not sustainable anymore. Men are working in low-payed jobs without any future. We also won't get any old-age pension. Here in Germany everything is about anti-rightwing. German females are really not interested in German men anymore. Everyhting is just decaying for men.

Yes, it's hard to imagine proactive parents, it's almost crazy. I didn't even get to go to a dentist until I had my own money lol. Just go get a gf with black teeth, brah.

I actually can't afford signing up because I need the money for another project which could generate money, it's a difficult choice but I would rather delay the license for now. Again this wouldn't be a problem if my job didn't underpay me, like many men without good connections.

I'm really sad to hear about Germany, especially if even Eastern Germany is the same way, I was hoping people would still Hitlermax here and there but it seems to be over. The territory will eventually have to be reconquered in the future, it will be the same with many western countries' capitals which have been infested, there will be livestreamed battles to reconquer them.

I'm really sad to hear about Germany, especially if even Eastern Germany is the same way, I was hoping people would still Hitlermax here and there but it seems to be over.

They are not doing anything close to that. That whole ''East Germany is more rightwing'' is nothing but gibberish created by some media circus.

They are not doing anything close to that. That whole ''East Germany is more rightwing'' is nothing but gibberish created by some media circus.

There are more asi people in Eastern Germany?

Sub 8 rule is true but it depends on your location. Sure if a 7 white dude would go to India he would find a foid there. No doubt about that. But if you are a white dude living in central Europe then you might end up a 40 yo virgin even as a 8/10 if you are sligthly shy or something. On the other hand a very low inhib 5/10 can still find a foid in Germany. But problems can start at around 8 or lower and it is OVER if you are under 5.
There are more asi people in Eastern Germany?

East Germans are much more likely to vote for the AFD or right parties. That is a fact everyone can look up. So they are at least somewhat less cucked.

thing is, there was never any quick fix in life for the average man

if you didn't get girls at 15, you'll probably never get them
if you were dumb or slow as a kid, you'll be stupid for life

any real change could take many years, if it's even possible to change at all

thing is, there was never any quick fix in life for the average man

if you didn't get girls at 15, you'll probably never get them
if you were dumb or slow as a kid, you'll be stupid for life

any real change could take many years, if it's even possible to change at all
well, apparently if a dude is a 5, 6 or 7 and an unpopular virgin posting on incel forums at 25 years old, all they have to do is... I dunno... gather all their Ki energy like a dragonball Z character and unleash it in a radius all around them become a slayer, lol

"Struggling" is better than not being able to even compete. Think of it as an exam. If you don't even qualify to register, it's useless.

Fish brain level IQ thread. 8 is literally male model-tier looks (think Sean O' Pry). Maybe sub 6.5 PSL theory may be legit.

well, apparently if a dude is a 5, 6 or 7 and an unpopular virgin posting on incel forums at 25 years old, all they have to do is... I dunno... gather all their Ki energy like a dragonball Z character and unleash it in a radius all around them become a slayer, lol

move to SEA but you need money and free time for that, assuming you're at least 5/10, white, not old, etc.

But the guy in this thread is 8/10 because of height.
PSL scale applies only to FACE. The 1-10/10 scale is only about FACE, it doesnt take height in consideration.

You have no ideia about what you are talking.

PSL scale applies only to FACE. The 1-10/10 scale is only about FACE, it doesnt take height in consideration.

You have no ideia about what you are talking.

PSL scale combines everything, height is included.

PSL scale combines everything, height is included.
No PSL scale combine NOTHING. PSL scale is all about FACE. Any OG of PUA/SlutHate knows this.

Do not confuse PSL FACIAL LOOKS scale with a total SMV determinator.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back