Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there still people who don't believe in sub8 theory?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I would like to see them.

I remember a lot of people argued against sub8 theorists when I first started reading this board.

I think after some recent Tinder studies + the 30% male virginity figure in USA they shut up.

IMO sub8 theory was proven legit.

If you're not at least 8/10, you will struggle and your dating life won't be worth the hard work you put into it.

8 is a little too high lol thats literally model tier looks

I believe in sub7 theory.

sub8 law applies to nearly everyone here, because almost everyone here is over 21 and has no useful friends or romantic experience at all, if you have those flaws without exceptional looks then it's over for you, you are a monster to your peers

But the guy in this thread is 8/10 because of height.

and also...you know... he is NOT AN AWKWARD FRIENDLESS VIRGIN PAST THE AGE OF 20

sub8 law applies to nearly everyone here, because almost everyone here is over 21 and has no useful friends or romantic experience at all, if you have those flaws without exceptional looks then it's over for you, you are a monster to your peers

This is very real. Obviously some normies luck out when they're in high school, but past a certain age the sub8 law is brutally enforced.

and also...you know... he is NOT AN AWKWARD FRIENDLESS VIRGIN PAST THE AGE OF 20

I have male friends. In america most women after high school move out to big cities, especially after college. So you end up with social circles of men and not a single female in them. These guys just hang out drinking beer, playing ball or other copes that never involve women.

But even if women are in the area, they're staying at home scouting for chads.

Sub-8 law is godly strong in the USA.

This is very real. Obviously some normies luck out when they're in high school, but past a certain age the sub8 law is brutally enforced.
nobody breaks into girls' exclusive social circles once they are past the age of 20 and still an awkward average-looking friendless dude

they don't break into those circles by going to the bar, or going to the gym, or getting a job, or getting a car, or learning card tricks

girls no longer hang out with family, geeky or loser-ish people, or in any boring social circle of any kind, the places they hang out in are supposed to KEEP OUT boring guys like you and me, it's a feature not a bug

I have male friends. In america most women after high school move out to big cities, especially after college. So you end up with social circles of men and not a single female in them. These guys just hang out drinking beer, playing ball or other copes that never involve women.

But even if women are in the area, they're staying at home scouting for chads.

Sub-8 law is godly strong in the USA.

and most big cities are giant poser showoff international festival shitholes where men from every race and nationality swarm in, fucking up the gender ratio even worse than the absolutely atrocious (in the context of hypergamy) default of 1.05

7 is the cutoff imo

sub8? No way. Most 7s and some 6s could definitely get laid. However, anything under 8 still has far more of a struggle pulling foids than an 8+ would.

I'm on the fence on this issue.

sub8? No way. Most 7s and some 6s could definitely get laid. However, anything under 8 still has far more of a struggle pulling foids than an 8+ would.

i believe in sub 6. But thats because I might rate harder than most people

lol they're fucked if they grew up as a NEET, with bad parenting and don't have lots of friends by age 20

nobody wants to know what they're doing

I believe in Just Be Chad theory as everything you can get as a non-Chad isn't worth getting.

Yes, they (the ones who dont believe in sub8 theory) assume that if he is holding the hands of some random shitoid, he is having sex.

I am a believer

Yes, there are still idiots

8 is a little too high lol thats literally model tier looks
I agree, however it can be prevalent in some parts of the West. I believe in sub-6 theory, but sub-8 theory can apply to some of the most hypergamous places in the West.

First of all, its not 8/10 by lookism rating, aka 8/10 out of normal distribution. Can say top 10% of males.
Second of all, sub8 law is about true attraction. We all know women can be with a man and even have sex with him many times without being attracted to him.

Wrong. Facially unattractive guys. That's the main difference between red and black pill.
everyone who is not exceptional in some way is boring, not very attractive, not very wealthy, not very high status, not very connected, etc

the whole point of women being strangely hard to reach and elusive is to keep those boring guys from ever interacting with them

people on here are astoundingly, shockingly optimistic about how intact the social web still is out there. they think they just need to stop being a NEET and maybe get a surgery to raise their looks up to 6/10 or so and they're set, despite being a 25 year old friendless virgin or thereabouts

meanwhile in the real world women have completely cut out everything from their lives that doesn't put them around nice-looking, successful, well-adjusted men who curate a social circle that keeps losers out specifically to make it attractive and welcoming to women

women don't even hang out with family that much anymore for fucks sake, how many family get togethers or parties thrown by distant cousins have I been to, where all of the young women completely DODGED the occasion let alone even showed up so they could reject me.

everyone who is not exceptional in some way is boring, not very attractive, not very wealthy, not very high status, not very connected, etc

the whole point of women being strangely hard to reach and elusive is to keep those boring guys from ever interacting with them

people on here are astoundingly, shockingly optimistic about how intact the social web still is out there. they think they just need to stop being a NEET and maybe get a surgery to raise their looks up to 6/10 or so and they're set, despite being a 25 year old friendless virgin or thereabouts

meanwhile in the real world women have completely cut out everything from their lives that doesn't put them around nice-looking, successful, well-adjusted men who curate a social circle that keeps losers out specifically to make it attractive and welcoming to women

This. It's impossible to even meet women these days but even if you can, they will act so remote and distant anyway.

I worked at some job where the manager hired only high tier Stacies for certain PR-type of work. It was weird to see these women that you somehow never get to see anywhere else.

So I was suddenly around these good looking women all the time but so what? What are you going to do anyway when they give you so clear signals that they don't want to be around you that even an autist like me understands them? I'm not going to be some idiot jestermaxxer.

When those women saw a Chad, they gave him clear signals they were interested and acted flirty.

It's not rocket science. It has to happen spontanouesly.

women don't even hang out with family that much anymore for fucks sake, how many family get togethers or parties thrown by distant cousins have I been to, where all of the young women completely DODGED the occasion let alone even showed up so they could reject me.

I remember I once visited some family friends and they had a stacy-lite daughter who didn't even look at me. She literally didn't greet me and just stared at her mobile phone.

There was also this one occassion where a Stacy daughter of some other family we're friends with started studying in our city and she never wanted to meet with me even though it was obvious it wouldn't be a "date" or anything since we knew each other since we were little, it would basically just hanging out for the sake of our families. I just wanted to show her the city and so on, basically our families both pressured us to meet and she still didn't want to do it.

They don't want to be even SEEN with a sub8 man these days.

It's like they're developing special social skills how to dodge and avoid any type of contact with sub8 men like they were avoiding Soviet spies or something.

This. It's impossible to even meet women these days but even if you can, they will act so remote and distant anyway.

I worked at some job where the manager hired only high tier Stacies for certain PR-type of work. It was weird to see these women that you somehow never get to see anywhere else.

So I was suddenly around these good looking women all the time but so what? What are you going to do anyway when they give you so clear signals that they don't want to be around you that even an autist like me understands them? I'm not going to be some idiot jestermaxxer.

When those women saw a Chad, they gave him clear signals they were interested and acted flirty.

It's not rocket science. It has to happen spontanouesly.

I remember I once visited some family friends and they had a stacy-lite daughter who didn't even look at me. She literally didn't greet me and just stared at her mobile phone.

There was also this one occassion where a Stacy daughter of some other family we're friends with started studying in our city and she never wanted to meet with me even though it was obvious it wouldn't be a "date" or anything since we knew each other since we were little, it would basically just hanging out for the sake of our families. I just wanted to show her the city and so on, basically our families both pressured us to meet and she still didn't want to do it.

They don't want to be even SEEN with a sub8 man these days.

It's like they're developing special social skills how to dodge and avoid any type of contact with sub8 men like they were avoiding Soviet spies or something.

That's precisely it, they have no hesitation to detonate any tunnels in the network that lead to being around boring ass sub8 men, even if it's extreme like cutting themselves off from family and peers, literally just going "fuck off you boring men!!!! DIE!!" no matter the cost.

But sub8 theory is fake and the 25 year old friendless virgins on here just need to lose weight and go do cool poses at a street corner...

the 25 year old friendless virgins on here just need to lose weight and go do cool poses at a street corner...
I once visited some family friends and they had a stacy-lite daughter who didn't even look at me. She literally didn't greet me and just stared at her mobile phone.
Same experience here. They have 2 beckys, 1 stacy and 1 landwhale.
Never, ever directed any word towards me, even when i greeted then.
Must have something to do with my personality and lack of cool poses.

most normies dont get laid
its a fact

Same experience here. They have 2 beckys, 1 stacy and 1 landwhale.
Never, ever directed any word towards me, even when i greeted then.
Must have something to do with my personality and lack of cool poses.

Their parents are bluepilled too. They always find excuses like "maybe she is not in good mood", "she just had this and that" etc.

Their parents are bluepilled too. They always find excuses like "maybe she is not in good mood", "she just had this and that" etc.
Just deny that it's 2019, brah, just put the old calendar back up.

I would like to see them.

I remember a lot of people argued against sub8 theorists when I first started reading this board.

I think after some recent Tinder studies + the 30% male virginity figure in USA they shut up.

IMO sub8 theory was proven legit.

If you're not at least 8/10, you will struggle and your dating life won't be worth the hard work you put into it.

tinder = sub8 = 8/10+ get laid
real life = sub7 = 7/10+ get laid

(can extract 1 point from sub7 and get laid if):
1. chick dont know tinder
2. chick not popular
3. chick not popular on social media
4.chick has no orbiters
5.youre betabuxxin, educationmaxing
6. youre popular

No br0, it's liek 9/10 noww! Only supermodels fuck foids anymoree! Hurrdurr

As a 6 you can still get laid

This is what is needed these days.
i doubt that chadlites will have to jestermaxx to get laid. maybe we're referring to different scales but what i consider average would be around 3.5

Sub8 law is the Western version of sharia law. If you're sub8, you're not allowed to touch or look at women.
Tbh sub8 law is the truth i know not a single sub8 male with a good life. They are 100% betabucks slaves and cucks.

And sub8 boomers dont count. You wont find a single sub8 millenial man with a decent girl. Not a single one.

No br0, it's liek 9/10 noww! Only supermodels fuck foids anymoree! Hurrdurr
lose weight and get something simple done so that you count as 5 or 6 out of 10

then go out as a 20+ year old lonely virgin and see if you can have sex with anyone

I believe it, but is more accurate sub5.

If you're sub8, your return on investment will be small, and whether it's worth the time and effort or not depends on you and your priorities.

If you're sub5, your return on investment will be nonexistent, if not directly negative.

That's the way I see it. Feel free to argue if you disagree.

It's true enough that foids don't have a real sexual attraction to men below the 80th percentile in looks. It isn't true, whatsoever, that merely being sub-8 is enough to qualify someone as incel.

I greeted them 2 fucking times and still ignored me.
They cant even fake decency.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back