Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there some of you that realized gym wont help

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel
★★★★
Imagine going to the gym 4-5 times a week,training diffrent muscle groups following special diet with protein,giving your best in the gym and then you realize that foids dont give a shit about your muscles.They care about your genes,something you cant change,its so unfair.
Now i only train for mobility i dont care about muscles i just want to feel good in my skin and i eat whatever.
r9k9xjk8pno31.png

over for copecels

I stopped because it's too much effort and it depends if you won the genetic lottery

I stopped because it's too much effort and it depends if you won the genetic lottery
in nature only humans workout and waste their energy for nothing

There is no point in rocking, but it makes sense to maintain a normal BMI, I would like to lose weight from 24% body fat to 18.5%.

Now i only train for mobility i dont care about muscles i just want to feel good in my skin and i eat whatever.
Keep going, i advocate for maxxing for one own life quality, maxxing purely for foid seems cuck like

Keep going, i advocate for maxxing for one own life quality, maxxing purely for foid seems cuck like
Yes when i say this to a normie faggot they get angry because deep down they know they stress their body to get some pussy which wont happen without betabuxxing

There is no point in rocking, but it makes sense to maintain a normal BMI, I would like to lose weight from 24% body fat to 18.5%.
You can lose body fat when you eat your natural human diet

My body simply doesn't make muscles. That puts pressure on my disks and tendons and I have a bulged lower back disk now as a direct result of going to the gym.

I tried going to the gym 3 times, each time for 2 months and I gained exactly ZERO muscle. Nada.

I just got back from physical therapy because I injured my neck and shoulder during physical activity.
The doctor told me (as I was told before by different doctors) than my muscle mass is low.

Of course when I ask them why they have no answer. I just don't have enough muscle.

Being an incel is like living in a whole different world. It literally doesn't matter how hard you try, your are hardwired for failure.

My body simply doesn't make muscles. That puts pressure on my disks and tendons and I have a bulged lower back disk now as a direct result of going to the gym.

I tried going to the gym 3 times, each time for 2 months and I gained exactly ZERO muscle. Nada.

I just got back from physical therapy because I injured my neck and shoulder during physical activity.
The doctor told me (as I was told before by different doctors) than my muscle mass is low.

Of course when I ask them why they have no answer. I just don't have enough muscle.

Being an incel is like living in a whole different world. It literally doesn't matter how hard you try, your are hardwired for failure.
then they say “anyone can benefit from the gym”

what a bunch of hogwash

I dont follow any diet lol i still eat goyslop but I go to the gym to work my muscles (not heavy weights) and do cardio. Your body will thank you, down the line.

Imagine going to the gym 4-5 times a week,training diffrent muscle groups following special diet with protein,giving your best in the gym and then you realize that foids dont give a shit about your muscles.They care about your genes,something you cant change,its so unfair.
r9k9xjk8pno31.png
Yes. It’s genes. Before I got injuries, I had a 225kg deadlift, and planned on hitting around 300 in two years by bulking hard. The only people that cared that I was stronger than ordinary people were the men. Maybe if I was better looking I would have had foids asking for help as well haha.

Im in gym 15 years some breaks due to alcoholism ilness and other shit but overal 10+ years continous training (plus i did mma and kickboxing on top of that)

I have better physique than 95% male population easily maybe more…

its all beyond irrelevant. I cant explain how irrelevant that is. Think about foids bags or shoes. They obsess over that shit but not one men in history cared for foids bag or shoes. The same way they dont notice or care about muscles.

Gym membership just costs too much for my NEET ass and I am not going to work just for the gym. That would be too cucked.

r9k9xjk8pno31.png
I've lost all motivation. Now I just wanna gain a little weight so I'm treated like a man among other men

i can't get results

r9k9xjk8pno31.png
Nothing will help I’m asian and autistic. Just want a good job for good copes.

its all beyond irrelevant. I cant explain how irrelevant that is. Think about foids bags or shoes. They obsess over that shit but not one men in history cared for foids bag or shoes. The same way they dont notice or care about muscles.
High Iq

r9k9xjk8pno31.png
every time i work out i usually notice a few strands of my hair falling out

Gym membership just costs too much for my NEET ass and I am not going to work just for the gym. That would be too cucked.
it is cucked
you feel way more alone than you would at home
you can also have your life ruined for looking in a foids direction
its not worth it

Last edited:
every time i work out i usually notice a few strands of my hair falling out
gym is bad for your body,building muscles does not make anything healthy, your body just adapts :lul:
Falling hair is a huge sign

Based neet reasoning.