Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there some active MGTOW forums?

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I would like to read some MGTOW forum since in most cases they have similar views to ours, but I never heard about any active MGTOW forum since reddit banned them.

MGTOW is just coping incels in denial

self improvement iz good but saying you take your own way bc women dont underztand you iz COPE

self improvement iz good but saying you take your own way bc women dont underztand you iz COPE
I know. I was following MGOTW reddit for 2-3 months before I realised I'm just incel, not a fucking MGTOW.

I would like to read some MGTOW forum since in most cases they have similar views to ours, but I never heard about any active MGTOW forum since reddit banned them.

there's a mgtow on communities.win, maybe check on talk.lol, there's mgtow.tv. There's also the mgtow mirror by zeitgeist eater. MGTOW has been purged from the internet since 2018. I think there used to be a MGTOW board on 8chan before tarrant happened. MGTOW has pretty much went underground.

I personally don't like the direction mgtow is going. Its mostly focused on geomaxxing and wealth acquisition instead of being a male solidarity movement against gynocentrism. Its either full of young teens or 20 something year olds that hate women but still believe in self improvement, or its filled with divorced raped boomers that geomaxx and focus on wealth acquisition.

The MGTOW that are left on the clearnet, such as youtube are just grifters riding on the coattails.

Last edited: