Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there really women with “incel kinks”

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
I’ve made several joke threads about the just be incel pill and how women are secretly attracted to incels, obviously these were all piss takes and ironic.

However I was on tumblr and I searched incel . When I searched incel I found several posts about a so called “incel kink”. Are these ironic? Or maybe talking about fakecels?.

Tumblr has some freaks on there so I’m not sure. I spoke to one person and said “stop gaslighting us , you whore” she claimed she was serious and a virgin (which I doubt)

Thoughts?

they have a kink for our pERsonalities not our looks

Incel kink is basically a fakecel kink.

I’ve made several joke threads about the just be incel pill and how women are secretly attracted to incels, obviously these were all piss takes and ironic.

However I was on tumblr and I searched incel . When I searched incel I found several posts about a so called “incel kink”. Are these ironic? Or maybe talking about fakecels?.

Tumblr has some freaks on there so I’m not sure. I spoke to one person and said “stop gaslighting us , you whore” she claimed she was serious and a virgin (which I doubt)

Thoughts?
i think they just like a guy they have power over and can walk all over
they cant do it to chads so they do it us and it gets them off i guess

i think they just like a guy they have power over and can walk all over
they cant do it to chads so they do it us and it gets them off i guess
So a femdom kink?.

I might attempt to ascend with a femdom incel kink foid

so a misogyny kink?
Pretty much but it's not like foids with tit are that common. Would just be mentally ill chronically online foids

when they hear “incel” they imagine a boy who looks like this
iu

If you have a big dick some women are into being schlonged by 'ugly bastard' type

They have kink for fakecels mostly likely. Like an idealistic version of an "incel boy" who is depressed and lonely

It's just cluster B bitches being attracted to edginess, nothing new. You have to be Chad in looks first, and then if you have a dark triad personality you'll scratch their "incels" itch.

It's just cluster B bitches being attracted to edginess, nothing new. You have to be Chad in looks first, and then if you have a dark triad personality you'll scratch their "incels" itch.
Brutal

Thoughts?
Anon...

Thoughts?
The incel they imagine:

13392789 1561948577433856 1209258048 n

Vs

Reality
View attachment 14144952299190.webp

If you have a big dick some women are into being schlonged by 'ugly bastard' type
How are they supposed to know you have a big schlong when they dont give you a chance in the first place because of height/face ?

I assumed you were talking about PE but I'm somewhat skeptical on it. I might try it if I get really desperate
Is there any way to make my cock girthier , my dick is already above average it’s just really thin

yea obviously if not then they wouldn't talk abt incels so much