Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there really any races that like black people?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I won’t lie, being apart of the second most hated and inferior race in the world can get depressing. Pretty much nobody likes blacks, even some Hispanics don’t even like blacks. I feel like we are only tolerated by society because it’s not legal to keep us as slaves anymore. I wish I was born a tall white chad.

You are excellent goys for (((them))). Stop with this victim mentality. (((They))) are helping you to ascend. Being second in SMV to whites is still good enough.

You are excellent goys for (((them))). Stop with this victim mentality. (((They))) are helping you to ascend. Being second in SMV to whites is still good enough.

No

- Even curries hate blacks and think are superior to them
- Arabs hate blacks and make fun of them
- Chinks see blacks as literally a "black" thing and not human
- Whites need no explanation
- Jews use blacks for propaganda
- A lot of blacks also hate themselves
etc

Nobody likes yall, even Jews are less hated, you are THE most hated race, foids attraction to Tyrone is an animalistic attraction to danger and strength, they aren't actually attracted to nigger skin

But despite being the most hated you have better lives than a lot of other nonwhites

You're not hated nearly as much as the other ethnics. Cumskins love their Negro Gods. You can literally butcher them to death, and when their souls leave their bodies, they'll ask you "Sir did you hand get injured while crushing my bones?".

You're not hated nearly as much as the other ethnics. Cumskins love their Negro Gods. You can literally butcher them to death, and when their souls leave their bodies, they'll ask you "Sir did you hand get injured while crushing my bones?".
Sadly, we have became cucked as fuck: Jews & elites are the ones working behind the scenes, whilst Negros & other non-Whites are being used in order to directly destroy White countries.

I think about this sometimes.

I don't really think any race likes us.

It would seem like they do online but people only do that shit to seem like a good person.

In real life I never experienced that same love that blacks get online (although being a subhuman Is definitely fucking me too)

White people

I think about this sometimes.

I don't really think any race likes us.

It would seem like they do online but people only do that shit to seem like a good person.

In real life I never experienced that same love that blacks get online (although being a subhuman Is definitely fucking me too)
Rices are the most hated tbh, even on here you see ricecel hate threads every other fucking day, it's ridiculous. At least blackcels have some in this community because several of the mods as well as the founder are black.

Rices are the most hated tbh, even on here you see ricecel hate threads every other fucking day, it's ridiculous. At least blackcels have some in this community because several of the mods as well as the founder are black.
That's true as well. I would have to disagree with you, tho and say that curries are the most hated, but I also agree that rices are very hated, too

That's true as well. I would have to disagree with you, tho and say that curries are the most hated, but I also agree that rices are very hated, too
You know South Africa back in apartheid and even until today the dutch and blacks and tribes factions within the blacks were all in race war with each other for decades, but the ironic thing is that rices and curries were actually at the bottom of their hierarchy as working slaves while everyone else were busy having race wars.

Point is no matter what situation or hierarchy rices and curries somehow always end up at the bottom @Cayden Zhang @Grim_Reaper

You know South Africa back in apartheid and even until today the dutch and blacks and tribes factions within the blacks were all in race war with each other for decades, but the ironic thing is that rices and curries were actually at the bottom of their hierarchy as working slaves while everyone else were busy having race wars.
Brootal asf

I won’t lie, being apart of the second most hated and inferior race in the world can get depressing. Pretty much nobody likes blacks, even some Hispanics don’t even like blacks. I feel like we are only tolerated by society because it’s not legal to keep us as slaves anymore. I wish I was born a tall white chad.
bongo bongo in the congo

*2 bellybuttons

You should try exoticmaxxing in a white country if you are a blackcel

Point is no matter what situation or hierarchy rices and curries somehow always end up at the bottom @Cayden Zhang @Grim_Reaper
Rices are in their own league of subhumanity compared to curries

Also no such thing as ricemen we’re 2 belly button gooks

Took the words out of my mouth. We are hated worldwide simply for having darker skin and worser genes

I think it' definitely harder for blacks to get their foot in the door in non-blacks societies. Then again if they exhibit decent behavior they get to carry their blackness as a useful, buffering extra identity.

I think that black people have a certain cool factor though the diversity within the negroid race is vast and there's basically two largely distinct branches of African blacks. I don't remember their scientific names but one is the slender, graceful nigger and the other the robust nigger type that is associated with America. I think the slender phenotype is associated with regions like Kenya.
Basically talking about blacks as a single race is more problematic than talking about whites as one race although if you start talking about caucasians then you'll have a continuum ranging from subhumanity to moggers.

Except for incel BBC worshippers, none.

No

- Even curries hate blacks and think are superior to them
- Arabs hate blacks and make fun of them
- Chinks see blacks as literally a "black" thing and not human
- Whites need no explanation
- Jews use blacks for propaganda
- A lot of blacks also hate themselves
etc

Nobody likes yall, even Jews are less hated, you are THE most hated race, foids attraction to Tyrone is an animalistic attraction to danger and strength, they aren't actually attracted to nigger skin

But despite being the most hated you have better lives than a lot of other nonwhites
This is fallacious. While you're right that foid attraction to Tyrone is about danger and strength, studies also show that blacks by race have lower inhibition and higher testosterone (danger), and higher strength. I'm Indian and would rather be black, especially when considering black cultural dominance through rap and sports.

Even though some blacks are really fucked up individuals, the racepill is brutal for self-aware black incels. But i, as an ethnic have become almost desentilized towards it. The root cause of our suffering is being ugly subhumans. It's not like Tyrone is contemplating suicide due to being a nig.