Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there people here who tried to make friends but was shunned by everyone instead?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I just read @Pumkin's post in a thread here and I almost don't wanna believe it. That stuff is sad as hell man. I would befriend anyone like that.

which thread are you talking about? i mean i saw a few guys who seemed to mostly stuck by themselves back when i went to school .Maybe they had one or two people they hanged out with sometimes.getting good friends as an incel is almost impossible sometimes.either the guy is a deluded incel(who might be a low tier normie) who thinks he will get anything by backstabbing and shit talking the only people who give him two seconds of attention or he is to paranoid to stick around with you.

which thread are you talking about? i mean i saw a few guys who seemed to mostly stuck by themselves back when i went to school .Maybe they had one or two people they hanged out with sometimes.getting good friends as an incel is almost impossible sometimes.either the guy is a deluded incel(who might be a low tier normie) who thinks he will get anything by backstabbing and shit talking the only people who give him two seconds of attention or he is to paranoid to stick around with you.
@RREEEEEEEEE correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the post.

I had a few, but it didn't really last. Also I got rejected most of the time. I'd rather not tell anything in public cuz doxx.

Link to the mentioned posts?

yeah that's pretty common.in my first year of school i was bullied and i even told the teachers but they either thought i was joking or just didn't care and they ended up doing nothing.i still remember being choked out till my vision went funny.It was then that i had to fight unless i wanted to end up six feet deep(maybe they would have been merciful in the last second who knows). i remember all the multiple fights,all the boys in class laughing at my sub humanity, my awkward attempts at integrating,i remember having rocks thrown out me,the teachers not giving a fuck,my moms ugly divorce etc etc.all in one year. man no wonder i was thinking about the rope when i was 7 kek.this life is hell.

I've never had a friend despite wanting one so much :cryfeels:

yeah that's pretty common.in my first year of school i was bullied and i even told the teachers but they either thought i was joking or just didn't care and they ended up doing nothing.i still remember being choked out till my vision went funny.It was then that i had to fight unless i wanted to end up six feet deep(maybe they would have been merciful in the last second who knows). i remember all the multiple fights,all the boys in class laughing at my sub humanity, my awkward attempts at integrating,i remember having rocks thrown out me,the teachers not giving a fuck,my moms ugly divorce etc etc.all in one year. man no wonder i was thinking about the rope when i was 7 kek.this life is hell.
Throwing rocks? That should count as serious assault, although I doubt the police would give a shit if you reported it. Your story reminds me of American prison documentaries where inmates say they must fight over just about anything, otherwise they will be bullied harder and humiliated in the most disgusting ways (which often happens anyway). Brutal shit, man.

most of us probably

Never worked out for one reason or another. It’s like no one wants new friends post HS.

Throwing rocks? That should count as serious assault, although I doubt the police would give a shit if you reported it. Your story reminds me of American prison documentaries where inmates say they must fight over just about anything, otherwise they will be bullied harder and humiliated in the most disgusting ways (which often happens anyway). Brutal shit, man.
yeah all back when i was 7. There i learnt that i either fight and make people jaws hurt or i eat shit and die.i had to stop all the fighting at some point,and my school life onwards wasn't the worse but most of my "friends" clearly did not respect me that much and i was still an ugly,fat,virgin so yeah.In fighting i had some peace of mind,and got some respect but shit was getting dangerous and in london kids play with knifes so i was going to get stabbed sooner or later.this life is hell.still i wonder.Some people had some intense respect for me and some chads even preferred spending time with me and fighting over my attention(yeah guys fighting for some other guys attention sounds pretty gay but it happens) instead of being with their gfs and their loved ones.i wonder what they would think of me now. a virgin neet ready to rot and die..

I tried to make friends but nothing worked. I have given up on that now.

Yeah I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I at least tried and made an effort before deciding it was over.

Never worked out for one reason or another. It’s like no one wants new friends post HS.
If you don't make good friends in the first semester of first year uni, it is over for you for the rest of your life pretty much.
Primary and middle school yes, no one wanted to befriend me not even the nerds.

In high school it was my fault, i could have easily made friends with the thugmaxxers in my class, i regret not doing so.

Are you in America?

I just read @Pumkin's post in a thread here and I almost don't wanna believe it. That stuff is sad as hell man. I would befriend anyone like that.
Where's that post at?

I had some friends in high school, but then lost them all in uni. Didn't make friends in uni because I was getting mogged brutally every day. Now I have literally 0 friends and I live as a hermit. :feels::feelsrope:

I never made an effort to make friends. I always wanted to be alone.

I never tried to make friends. I just happened to make some in HS.

Now, in college when I try to make friends, it doesn't work JFL. How ironic

Correct! That's the one I saw.
Where's that post at?
@Irredeemable posted it! I quoted it above your response.
=( I wish I was nearby or something.
I tried to make friends but nothing worked. I have given up on that now.
=( Maybe one day. I'd be yours if I could.
Yeah I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I at least tried and made an effort before deciding it was over.
Idk why dudes have to be such dicks.. what's the problem with being friends with uglier dudes? If anything it's absolutely beneficial as you will get more attention as the better-looking part of the duo.
Now I have literally 0 friends and I live as a hermit.
Come to the Netherlands and we will be friends.

yes in college I got shunned when I tried social circle maxxing. only in anime club where everyone is a Subhuman did I make progress

Yeah, back in elementary, middle and high school, I would try to be friends with everyone, but none of the other kids liked me.

I would just end up being that person in the friend group that all the other friends bullied and shat on.

They would also ignore me when I tried to join the conversations and stuff.

Keep in mind I was like the only black kid in a 99% white neighborhood, so I can't really blame them for treating me different because I didn't look like them, but I also think my ugliness had something to do with it.

In my case it’s not so much that I get rejected at this but simply betrayed and used as a stepping stone for my former friends own personal advancement in some way or they just ditch me because they were never really my friend to begin with and just someone they used to have a little companionship for a while until they eventually found someone they deemed to be better or they met the Becky or Stacy of their dreams and you all I’m sure know how that typically goes ie no more time for ANY male friends as she becomes their entire world and obsession.

View: https://youtu.be/hIs5StN8J-0

I feel you bro, even if I have things in common with people I meet they just aren't interested in being my friend, I've just come to accepted it now