Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there people from rare locations here?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Like Africa, Greenland, China, Guyana, Iran, etc? Looks like everyone is from the most mainstream countries of either America or Europe.

Report in!

Does Jew. S. A. count?

Very high IQ

I'm originally from Egypt, is that rare?

I used to live here a young child
Why? And how are things there?

This is a country that borders ours and we never ever hear any news or anything from there. Not even with the Venezuelan crisis was that country even mentioned.

Last edited:
I'm originally from Egypt, is that rare?
More rare than not, though not as rare as Greenland or China. I do see Egyptians on the internet from time to time. Where do you live now?

I live in saudi arabia. It is normal to see virgins and incels here but it does happen a lot of debauchery and sex

Anartica born and raised

I live in saudi arabia. It is normal to see virgins and incels here but it does happen a lot of debauchery and sex
So you're actually Arabian? That explains your unusually uncucked posts and opinions.

Do you have plans to marry a young virgin? How hard is it?
Anartica born and raised
Did you ever hit your head against the dome?

So you're actually Arabian? That explains your unusually uncucked posts and opinions.

Do you have plans to marry a young virgin? How hard is it?
What do you mean by unusually uncucked

Yeah i can get an arranged marriage but it wont be easy as dowries are high and need to satisfy foids’ demands. I wont mind as long as she is a virgin and submissive. I will look into those ultra religious families

What do you mean by unusually uncucked
You defend stuff like arranged marriages more casually than most here, like it was obviously something right and desirable (which I agree it is).

Yeah i can get an arranged marriage but it wont be easy as dowries are high and need to satisfy foids’ demands. I wont mind as long as she is a virgin and submissive. I will look into those ultra religious families
I wish you luck! Do you think you can find a really young one? Or will she most likely be like 18 to early 20s?

You defend stuff like arranged marriages more casually than most here, like it was obviously something right and desirable (which I agree it is).

I wish you luck! Do you think you can find a really young one? Or will she most likely be like 18 to early 20s?
I can find a 15 at the minimum. Saudi passed an age of consent. Before you could marry even younger if you found a girl and dad willing.

We should definitely export Islam. Real Islam not the one in egypt or turkey

I can find a 15 at the minimum. Saudi passed an age of consent.
That's higher than the age of consent here, jfl. But I guess you can actually marry a 15, here the AoC only applies to Chad, I mean, only Chads fuck 14, 15, etc, yo women when they're 20+ pretty much. But absolutely no one marries girls under 18 nowadays, I'm pretty sure it isn't even legal to anymore.

Please export Islam, but the least cucked version of it possible. I hate how people are adding made up cucked rules to ancient religions.

That's higher than the age of consent here, jfl. But I guess you can actually marry a 15, here the AoC only applies to Chad, I mean, only Chads fuck 14, 15, etc, yo women when they're 20+ pretty much. But absolutely no one marries girls under 18 nowadays, I'm pretty sure it isn't even legal to anymore.

Please export Islam, but the least cucked version of it possible. I hate how people are adding made up cucked rules to ancient religions.
Arranged marriage is something great i cant believe normies hate it so much

Arranged marriage is something great i cant believe normies hate it so much
Western men underwent a centuries-long process of getting mentally castrated and cucked. I'm glad the noble Berber blood flows in my veins and I could free myself from that mental cage.

Finland is somewhat rare. @FinnCel However, I'd imagine that due to smaller populations and not being as corrupted by western influence, inceldom is not as prominent in more obscure countries.

I’ve lived on a small island in the Caribbean before

Indonesiacel reporting in

Just outside of Siberia checking in.

Last edited:
Finland is somewhat rare. @FinnCel However, I'd imagine that due to smaller populations and not being as corrupted by western influence, inceldom is not as prominent in more obscure countries.
We do have a declining population and a lot of incels here.
Also we are very western unfortunately; women sleep around a lot