Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there incels who are not outcasts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Are there incels who are not social outcasts? For example, someone that's really ugly and an incel, but has normal friends, except he doesn't get any female attention.

My personal experience on this matter is that my ugliness and autism contributed to my friends treating me like a joke. It was always like this. I had one friend in my teen years, we hang out often, but he occasionally put me down in front of others, treating me like a laughing stock, insulting my appearance, my voice, my figure etc. When I went to college in another town, I was treated in a similar way by a number of people. Even when I got one girl to be my "friend", I always had to call her to ask her something, she never called me about anything and broke off all contact after first year of college.

Are there incel people that don't have to go through this? Or are we all destined to suffer in loneliness, or play a scarecrow even if we somehow manage to get "friends"?

Yes, I've seen it within my circles.

Yes they are usually the laughing stock of the group

This is why I stopped trying to make irl friends.

That’s the :bluepill: days right there. Just letting people make fun of you and not giving you respect because you barley respect yourself.

Yes. Theyre all on cucktears

If you are not social outcast to some degree then you are just a norman.

Depends what your definition of friend is, some believe that friends are just people that you provide to for attention, some think that are suppose to mutually benefit you, and some think that there is no such thing as friends and that they do not exist.

There Deffo are incels with social circles.

Normscums with friends get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd say I am quite popular in my university.
The teachers know and like me,
I always talk with the exchange students because I want to practice my language skills.
I am pretty good at quizes and games in general so people want me in their teams.

Anyways, this statusmaxxing hasn't helped me at all. No female feels any attraction towards me although I have several female friends.

My job is full of these

"Well-being" - as it is understood by the mainstream society - is nothing more than submission to the system. If you're a quiet kid you're "well-behaved"; not stading up for yourself and being "nice", don't making an "scene", makes you enjoyable to be around, etc. That's what i call oversocialization (societal domestication) - the society fosters the sheep mentality, afteral. And this phenomena can manifest itself in an subconscious level pretty easily, which is why these normie-wannabes exists.

They are simply oversocialized into submission without even noticing it, because the system told them that being like that is "good".

I'd say I am quite popular in my university.
The teachers know and like me,
I always talk with the exchange students because I want to practice my language skills.
I am pretty good at quizes and games in general so people want me in their teams.

Anyways, this statusmaxxing hasn't helped me at all. No female feels any attraction towards me although I have several female friends.

Hard to get females as a manlet in Scandinavia I guess.

Hard to get females as a manlet in Scandinavia I guess.
Also shitty face with acne scarred skin, long nose (I look like a witch), my eyes are deep in my skull....

Some low inhib NTs probably have lots of friends.

Also shitty face with acne scarred skin, long nose (I look like a witch), my eyes are deep in my skull....

Would be a less problem if you were tall. I'm seriously starting to think that height is more important than face for foids.

Are there incels who are not social outcasts? For example, someone that's really ugly and an incel, but has normal friends, except he doesn't get any female attention.

My personal experience on this matter is that my ugliness and autism contributed to my friends treating me like a joke. It was always like this. I had one friend in my teen years, we hang out often, but he occasionally put me down in front of others, treating me like a laughing stock, insulting my appearance, my voice, my figure etc. When I went to college in another town, I was treated in a similar way by a number of people. Even when I got one girl to be my "friend", I always had to call her to ask her something, she never called me about anything and broke off all contact after first year of college.

Are there incel people that don't have to go through this? Or are we all destined to suffer in loneliness, or play a scarecrow even if we somehow manage to get "friends"?
Ye I have plenty of friends(sadly not where I currently reside) and about half of them are incels as well. But being an incel greatly increases your chance of being an outcast. I think that feminism is so strong here(Scandinavia) that inceldom and the mental damages that it causes is so common that you'll have an easier time fitting in in comparison to many other more traditional places.

Last edited:
There are plenty tbh.

How can you be an incel and not outcast ...

Last edited:
Incel just means voluntary celibate. An incel might have a group of friends.
Incel means something more to it...Can you live normaly when you are ugly? Can you be not mysantropic whem you is seen as an ugly fuck? Can you be friend to anyone when the whole content of your personality is hatred despair and rage? No .
Incel is more that vocabularic definition of it. It is a mysantropy it is a sociopathy suicidomania, complete alienage.

I have a functional social life,but I used to be an outcast.The reason I'm better now is because I learned from my mistakes.

Incel means something more to it...Can you live normaly when you are ugly? Can you be not mysantropic whem you is seen as an ugly fuck? Can you be friend to anyone when the whole content of your personality is hatred despair and rage? No .
Incel is more that vocabularic definition of it. It is a mysantropy it is a sociopathy suicidomania, complete alienage.
Complete alienation is a thing that many of us face. And a lot of us have fake friends instead of real ones that is true.

I have a social circle, but a lot of my friends are also incels. Like I can do normal social stuff but anything that has to do with sex or girls escapes my reach.

I have a social circle, but a lot of my friends are also incels. Like I can do normal social stuff but anything that has to do with sex or girls escapes my reach.

This is me..

Yeah, unfortunately, that's the way it is. No winning situation for incels.
A lot of the time this is the case unfortunately. I hate social circles that have a scapegoat tbh.