Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there genuinely "pure" girls?

Sciamachying

Sciamachying

Greycel
Or just girls that are better at hiding their whorishness?

there are but they live in another dimension

I doubt it and if there are they most likely aren’t by choice

Their SMV is so high that they are Chad only just like all the other girls. Maybe you can snag one from the jungle or mountains.

Very, very rare and they are most likely taken

in Jannah perhaps

Trust me, no.

Yes. They come from strict conservative/muslim families that would beat them to death if they sniff signs of whoring.

theyre only pure for chad

Yea some cultures are more suppressive so naturally the girl will be to some degree culturally conditioned to be "pure" but what is going inside of her is not so different to what goes inside a whore of the most overt kind?

i don't think they really exist anymore

the only example i know of was a woman who was 18-19 in 1999 and she met her husband in college and they married as soon as college was over, and it seemed (at least) that he was her first

other than that i got nothing, the closest you can get to "pure" girls is some chicks that get banged at 14, then break up with the guy, then find some other asshole and stick with him no matter what happens, even if he is a drunken abuser, because they don't want to "lose another relationship", i.e a total disaster

basically it was over once the 3rd millenium started

There are but they are Chad only and quickly snapped up for early marriage at 18 years of age ie their absolute prime age of attractiveness and birthing of children capabilities.

Yes. They come from strict conservative/muslim families that would beat them to death if they sniff signs of whoring.
but we know that. I'm talking about genuine purity. Suppression can only force the girl to maintain an outer layer of purity, but what's really going on inside her?

but we know that. I'm talking about genuine purity. Suppression can only force the girl to maintain an outer layer of purity, but what's really going on inside her?
Beats me. Only way to stop them from whoring is gender segregation.

Their SMV is so high that they are Chad only just like all the other girls. Maybe you can snag one from the jungle or mountains.
Bet it will be so much pleasure for them, after all that suppression, to experience bed with chad.

Chicks that become nuns and maybe even some deeply devoted Islamic girls may be pure too as in life long celibate for religious purposes.

Chicks that become nuns and maybe even some deeply devoted Islamic girls may be pure too as in life long celibate for religious purposes.
But "Islamic girls" are not celibate. In fact Islam encourages marriage. Most Muslim girls week marriage. They're just against extramarital affairs and relationships so back to the original point, these "pure" girls are only better at controlling their whorishness.

Back to the original point…

I do believe genuine asexuals of both genders exist though it’s probably extremely rare.

These people simply have zero interest in sex with anyone.

Yes, in anime dimension.

I lived near a Mennonite community for yrs. There are purer foids but we have no access in normal society.

No.

At the least, they are talking about fucking Chad and/or rubbing each other by age 14.

Not in this universe

no foids don't come like that anymore.

Its rare but at least you have a CHANCE
At this point I don't even bother making "pureness" a criteria since it's futile. If they were too "pure" for the normie filth and chads that asked them out prior, they'll certainly be too pure for degenerate subhumans like ourselves.

Or just girls that are better at hiding their whorishness?
Yes. But its HIIIIIIGLY unlikely youll be in the right time right place to experience these.

Ive seen numerous but theyre never looking for a relationship, always with their dads, shy, they're really cute. But ykno why it doesnt work. .is that is

Even if there are, they'd all be taken and married to chad past a certain age. There is no victory path.

There is a few but only for Chad Only

They're only good at hiding it if you're retarded.

> pure
> girls

Oxymoron

Don’t you live California? Every foid there is a sexworker
Yeah, but I refuse to pay for a hooker. I shouldnt have to pay for something that others get for free.

Only in Afghanistan

Not in the west, that's for sure.

all the "pure" girls are taken