Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there foids lurking rn?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
of course there are ITcucks because they're incels in denial, but are there any foids?

of course there are ITcucks because they're incels in denial, but are there any foids?
Yes there are foids who likely lurk occasionally or maybe who even have accounts who knows, apparently a couple have been spotted but I don’t ever really recall one.

I truly wonder what their arguments and views upon us are, I have a shitty pleasure in arguing bluepillers and all

Yes but they are ugly

Yes, there are.
:feelshmm::dafuckfeels:

Any cute adorable lolis who are not shit?

I don't think foids even know we exist, they live in their own "bubble", where everyone goes partying, have sex and so on.

Yes but most of them are stupid enough to choose gender:female when creatiing account :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul:

Yes but they are fat and ugly

Not waifus of culture

I'm ready to BANG!!!

No ugly landwhales though.

With all the hundreds of bluepillers constantly here, there must be.

No. If a female ever found out about this place she would make an account here to let every know shes female. The only lurkers here are incels in denial

No. If a female ever found out about this place she would make an account here to let every know shes female. The only lurkers here are incels in denial
They just can't help it.

Yes but most of them are stupid enough to choose gender:female when creatiing account :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul:
Is that the context of @Noel Vargas or when you choose female does it never actually make an account?

They just can't help it.
The only reason they invade male safe places is for all the attention they receive. So theres no reason for them to be here unless everyone here knows they are female

The only reason they invade male safe places is for all the attention they receive. So theres no reason for them to be here unless everyone here knows they are female

They have nothing to offer when they pretend to be men.

They are so privileged their gender is their ticket

maybe some landwhales and lgbt faggots

if so, i hope they die

maybe a few but they’re all from Reddit so that means they are whales