Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there female lurkers?

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
i always wonder if this site has females lurking. who laugh at our misery or who sypathise and feel sorry for us...
i know my sister somtimes comes on here, but im not sure why.
are there others? would any considering giving an incel sex/a relationship? there must be a few who would...
i wish there was someway to convice them that were not bad, just bitter

Last edited:
I’m a female

It's an instant ban to be female here.

It's an instant ban to be female here.
He said lurkers and there probably are Im sure of it. Women love watching sub8 men suffer.

yeah there is. they're probably seething at us spreading the black pill.

they also hate that chads like me are blackpilled

Yeah they lurk in hopes of finding a gambler or orb-tier mentalcel.

ya i bet theres a landwhale viewing this post right now

how do u know ur sister comes on incels

Incelqueers mostly. We fill their empty lives with the content they crave.

If only. My semi is achieving maximum throttle at the thought.

How do these handsome devils even become incel? Are they just LARPers?
I used to think that but once you read enough of gamblers posts you realise hes just insane.

I used to think that but once you read enough of gamblers posts you realise hes just insane.
He must have gone insane from the lack of sexual release. But why did it get to that point? Was he always batshit?

I bet there is a female right now among our userbase

Yeah man, strong jaw, hunter eyes, perfect hair, strong cheekbones and jacked. i'm at least an 8
What a coincidence ! I'm actually a 6'5 male model IRL and all the pics i sent members here are my little subhuman brother pics. Which modeling agency you work for btw ?

I wouldn't be surprised if females constantly go on this site and get a huge laugh out of our misery. Females are fucking sick in the head and Islam actually fixes this problem. Just look at any Islamic country, their females respect and obey. They're not complete degenerates to society which is what Western Civilization has.

Probably a lot.

What a coincidence ! I'm actually a 6'5 male model IRL and all the pics i sent members here are my little subhuman brother pics. Which modeling agency you work for btw ?
yeah me too. instead of going out to clubs and getting laid i just larp as an ugly person

yeah me too. instead of going out to clubs and getting laid i just larp as an ugly person
Me too, i love to boost my ego at the expense of subhumans' sufferings.

If there ARE any female lurkers just pm me, i'll orbit your planet anyday ;)

I’m a female
same, i habe feminine penis teehee boipucci for chad only:heart:(mods I am not actually female don't worry it is just a joke, pls dont ban me if u want proof I can pm a pic and then u can rate me)

no 5/10 females venture past twitter

dunno, must be lifefuel for them though

btw, where did u get ur profile pic, its fap material, and mogs irl curry femoids by an oblivion
some painter on Pinterest

no they wont fuck you, women don't pity fuck if they did this forum wouldn't exist

Hi ladies you can live with me in the Irish countryside and you can have Irish or British citizenship if you want too if you marry me

kill yourself

Don't be jealous, there is a documentary which shows Eastern women who want to marry Irish countryboys, they don't want Americans or English.