Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there even innocent girls ?

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Do they exist? When I was in highschool I was crushing on this one gurl, and after 4 fake Instagram Ids she finally accepted my insta request. And after I scrolled through her social i came to know she isn't shy or petite, which I assumed since I didn't know her and she doesn't look like a extrovert girl in school. She was just another narcissistic hypergamic girl when you read her posts

" My future husband :owo: will have this" some Pretty woman face in background

Edited 20240825 203117

Look at their social media and they will expose themselves

Not any girls I've seen are innocent

Some Tamil girls might be :bluepill:

Foids look innocent, some are they tryhards on their neoteny. But all are evil.

Foids look innocent, some are they tryhards on their neoteny. But all are evil.
It's in their genetic code to be as selective as possible, no regard for subhumans or their feelings.

Do they exist? When I was in highschool I was crushing on this one gurl, and after 4 fake Instagram Ids she finally accepted my insta request. And after I scrolled through her social i came to know she isn't shy or petite, which I assumed since I didn't know her and she doesn't look like a extrovert girl in school. She was just another narcissistic hypergamic girl when you read her posts

View attachment 1235710
Nah, the fuck they are not.

Women are evil by default

Indian foids are surprisingly adept at concealing their nature

Indian foids are surprisingly adept at concealing their nature
High IQ
They look all innocent but they do crazy things. The things I've heard out of women's mouth when I was in High school

Even though they may appear innocent on the outside, they are cruel and evil within.

View attachment 1235710
is she referring to you ? i suppose not since you were barely acquainted