Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are there bigger cucks than cucks who allow their women to whore themselves on Jewstagram?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I don't have jewstagram but my cousin was showing me some of the whores he was following. All of the whores had pictures of themselves in bikinis, thongs, etc and basically naked.

Many had venmo and paypal accounts on their profiles for "donations to keep posting my contents."

And many of them had boyfriends or husbands, and there were pictures of whores posing with their bfs.

I just can't fathom how these cucks could turn a blind eye to their foids basically whoring themselves for the entire Internet to see.

Do these cucks get off on the idea that hordes of orbiters are messaging their foids and fapping to their pics and videos?

Lesson 1: There's always a bigger cuck in the sea

Slutgram = basically legal and modern prostitution.

In their mind, "I'm sleeping beside her at the end of the day", "I like that my girlfriend is empowered and sex-positive" :feelskek:

In their mind, "I'm sleeping beside her at the end of the day", "I like that my girlfriend is empowered and sex-positive" :feelskek:

It's important that women, especially my gf, explore their sexuality. :feelskek:

Yes. Guys who allow their girlfriends to have guy friends, are probably bigger cucks.

"Jewstagram", really? This retardation is why I complain. What the everloving fuck does Instagram have to do with Jews.

Lol seriously? Are you stupid? Or are you a jew yourself?

Um, the fact that it is owned by the biggest Jew of them all zuckerberg himself for starters?

Many had venmo and paypal accounts on their profiles for "donations to keep posting my contents."
As long as her cucked boyfriend is benefiting in any way from donations other cucks make, he is a rather smart cuck

Here we go again

And what does that matter? How is Instagram related to Judaism through Zuckerberg? How is Zuckerberg using Instagram for his fellow Jews? How are they helping him back?

Who cares?

It's owned by a jew, end of story.

"Jewstagram", really? This retardation is why I complain. What the everloving fuck does Instagram have to do with Jews.
Just asking. But are you a jew? Or do you have jewish parent or something like that? is that why you take offense in these posts?

No, I've explained why multiple times.

He's developmentally challenged
I don't know why you think the jews influence is not significant. LESS THAN 8 MILLION JEWS in America. How are they so successful? Once you see the jewpill you cannot unsee it. 3 supreme court justices, 4-5 of the last fed reserve chairmen jews, Jerry Seinfeld, Goldman sachs, Warner bros, Fox Century, Superman, Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, Bernie Sanders. The person who coined the saying 'white privilege', a jew. JFL.

Jewish selection of internationalism over nationalism has created innumerable incels. Jews promote multiculturalism that destroyed familial bonds and told our women free themselves of the patriarchy. But you will not approach this in a dialectic. All you have is rhetoric. The world is spinning out of control jew.

I've explained why multiple times.
Can you point me to said thread pls?.. I don't care if you're Jewish or not or the whole "found the joo"

I just want actual rational reasons to support Jews and Israel that aren't autistic memes or altered history. I tend find myself in support of Israel just to see how their end game will play out.

Edit : oh if it's just "muh racism" don't bother responding tbh

I don't know why you think the jews influence is not significant. LESS THAN 8 MILLION JEWS in America. How are they so successful? Once you see the jewpill you cannot unsee it. 3 supreme court justices, 4-5 of the last fed reserve chairmen jews, Jerry Seinfeld, Goldman sachs, Warner bros, Fox Century, Superman, Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, Bernie Sanders. The person who coined the saying 'white privilege', a jew. JFL.

Jewish selection of internationalism over nationalism has created innumerable incels. Jews promote multiculturalism that destroyed familial bonds and told our women free themselves of the patriarchy. But you will not approach this in a dialectic. All you have is rhetoric. The world is spinning out of control jew.

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is possibly the highest IQ and based comment I have seen in this forum. :fire:

those who donate to any foids need to be publicly executed

Dude you don't even have rhetoric, just empty baseless assertions. Well, that and feminist argumentation.

I'm sick of hearing everything being made about the Jews. That's literally it. This forum turns any issue into something about Jews, and this isn't an anti Jew forum, it's an incel forum.

The conspiracy is bullshit. I've shown it to be bullshit. If the retarded children here won't get over it, that's fine, I just don't want to hear about it anymore. It's spam and it's clogging up the forum.
Oh, and racism IS wrong. I stand by that. You're just an edgelord faggot who's trying to be a contrarian if you disagree with that.
It's not a conspiracy that the destruction of the family and telling the foid to create her own identity created incels. This is not a CONSPIRACY!

Turning back time is not a possibility. Digging ourselves out of the incel grave is not probable. We have nothing to do but dissect the dead body of our cultures. We didn't merely appear at this point in our lives in a bubble. Time isn't linear.

This isn't a conspiracy, but saying that Judaism is behind it all is a conspiracy theory.
Yes I agree. America wasn't created by Jews but protestants and free masons. Jesus was anti-family. Jews came and took advantage of an easy opportunity. The west is now as internationalist as it's ever been and this is creating much animosity. People are literally tearing up the past and blaming whites and themselves. Most Christians are too stupid to understand the real Jesus.

We cannot transcend our inceldom because the lack of acceptable foids. It's getting worse everyday. I can't blame the Jew for the skyrocketing obesity, I can't blame them for everything. Only recognize what they've done and what their goy partners have done.

I don't like (((instagram))).

Lesson 2: Don't use social media
Lesson 3: If you see a cuck, eliminate it at all costs.

I fucking hate social media in general. All its is is vanity and roastie whores.