Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there APPS than aren't shit spyware bloatware trash? I think not

U

uninstall

Banned
-
fellas....

all apps and phone games are shit, unstable, spyware, malware, bloatware that rarely do as promised

they are heavy as shit - e.g. messenger, fb and suck balls

but the google store keeps pumping them up to make cash from the commission

on my phone I have only essential apps

most of smartphone users are retards and kids so appmakers are abusing this for profit

Umm, paid apps are good.

I made an business app that costs $28 and it's blazing, no extra crap and it doesn't require an internet connection. Doesn't invade your privacy at all. No ads either of course.

This is one reason why proprietary software is bad.

You can't find simple programs without adware or malicious features.

An example I like to use is gcolor2, this simple open-source program allows you to get the color hex codes of anything visible on your screen. That's it. Just a simple program that takes seconds to install through a package manager on Linux.

Say you wanted a program like this on Windows? Yeah they exist, but ALL of them are proprietary malware, ask you to install malware during the installation, ads in the interface, restrict basic features and tell you to get the "premium" version, etc.

All for an extremely simple program...