Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any youtube channels with normie or ugly guys? Even for minecraft all I see are super chads

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Probably a combo of people on subscribing to chads and youtube algos or mods hiding ugly guy channels.

Feels like everything on the internet these days is chads showing off and ugly ethnic women talking about getting chads.

It didn't used to be like this but I think google figured out it's better to show off the genetically elite and hide the angry, ugly political guys.

I dont watch facecam stuff much tbh I just watch speedruns or guides for stuff or whatever

The era of the nerd-in-basement creator is pretty much over. YT is mainstream entertainment that displaced traditional TV for zoomers - all the people doing influencing and making content that gets significant views will look pretty much just like TV stars from the 1990s or 2000s.

More looks = more fame = more money

More looks = more fame = more money

so many of the videos have no real content, just fitness guys eating random shit or minecraft guys playing normie mods doing fuck all

Stars like Juden Peterstein upset me, way overrated! Mix in a few Milo tranny Queens, that snitch rainbow rapper 6ix9ine and we have a mess.

There is someordinarygamers.
Dude was born in Canada to indian parents, has been uploading game related content for like 5+ years. He is cool, although not blackpilled (i think)

i used to watch antvenom, he has or had acne and autism.

LoL streamer "Imaqtpie" isn't very good looking. He looks like a stereotypical computer nerd neckbeard, but he's cool imo.
NA Imaqtpie 2018 AS

Yes there are a lot

AntVenom is not even close to chad

and because of that, his minecraft channel is actually interesting and covers good topics instead of uploading Let's Play with friends for the 463rd time.

There are some , probably

There used to be alot back in the day

There is someordinarygamers.
Dude was born in Canada to indian parents, has been uploading game related content for like 5+ years. He is cool, although not blackpilled (i think)
I watch him, cool dude